Hot for Teacher: New Jersey style

Do you have a news alert feed for these things?

I feel like there are multiple of these a week.  I'd be curious to know the total number of incidents like this a year.  I'd google, but....

4 minutes ago, Virgil said:

I feel like there are multiple of these a week.  I'd be curious to know the total number of incidents like this a year.  I'd google, but....

Virgil, 

You have your role (breaking down Buffalo Bills football in an expert fashion and spreading knowledge) and GoBillsinDallas has his (these awesome threads). 

You're both great at it.

8 minutes ago, Seasons1992 said:

Virgil, 

You have your role (breaking down Buffalo Bills football in an expert fashion and spreading knowledge) and GoBillsinDallas has his (these awesome threads). 

You're both great at it.

Oh, if my pure awe and appreciation for these didn’t translate, I apologize. 

I was more marveling at the consistency of them 

36 minutes ago, Virgil said:

There appears to be multiples per day, not week.

And to think, these are just female teachers, and usually the younger more attractive ones......

On 6/7/2018 at 9:29 AM, Virgil said:

He's on the sex offender email list. Not as invasive as the real sex offender list.