Which of Buffalo's 258 Points Were Your Favorite

Gugny

Hi Guy's.

So Buffalo has outscored Green Bay 258-212 in their history of head-to-head matchups.

For some reason, I really loved when Nick Mike-Mayer kicked a field goal to tie it up 3-3 in the 1st Quarter.  What a moment.

What were your favorite points scored between the Bills and the Packers?

• Haha (+1) 1

It wasn't a touchdown, but I remember a nice pass about 7, 8 or 9 years ago that resulted in a modest gain. The game wasn't close, and I dont remember who won, but I'll never forget that nice pass. Can't remember who the QB was, but the receiver (or TE) was wearing 84, 87, or 88. 

• Haha (+1) 1

On 6/6/2018 at 1:00 AM, BringBackFergy said:

I always liked that one too. 

Do you think our guys have a chance against their guys this season. I think their offense might be tough but our guys secondary could keep the score low. 

I always love when we play the Pack. Don't you think our franchises are similar. I think it will be a close game and whichever team scores more points will win but good luck to Green Bay because their fans are classy and it should be a great game. 

On 6/6/2018 at 7:51 AM, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Oooooh...good thread.  Easy.  Mark Kelso’s 78 yard interception return for a TD in 1988 comes to mind.  Bills blow out the hapless Packers 28-0.

As much as I like all of those points, the third point of Kelso's six is my particular favorite...

16 hours ago, GoBills808 said:

I always love when we play the Pack. Don't you think our franchises are similar. I think it will be a close game and whichever team scores more points will win but good luck to Green Bay because their fans are classy and it should be a great game. 

Yes to some extent.  They do have the most Super Bowl wins though

7 hours ago, Another Fan said:

Yes to some extent.  They do have the most Super Bowl wins though

The Packers are where I go to for proof that people don't hate the Patriots* out of some sort of weird jealousy. Outside of division rivals, and maybe Cowboys fans from the 90s, I don't think I've ever met anybody that hates the Packers. 

You ask a lot of questions Gugny.

15 hours ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

The Packers are where I go to for proof that people don't hate the Patriots* out of some sort of weird jealousy. Outside of division rivals, and maybe Cowboys fans from the 90s, I don't think I've ever met anybody that hates the Packers. 

Just saying... I have.  And one is coming in for a shift change with me @ work in 42 minutes.

Strange... I met tons of Packer haters... You need to get out more.

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

I know who this topic is directed at lol. I hope I don't annoy the crap out of you guys here lol.

Well, if it is indeed you, just remember it's not good for everyone to keep crap bottled up inside.  Your presence could be interpreted as cathartic.

On 6/8/2018 at 2:34 PM, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

!@#$ the Packers.