Wouldn’t be surprised to see Bills pick up Tank Carder

He actually recieved alot of positive press during training camp and during practices. And quite a few analysts had him pegged as a sleeper who would eventually start. If I recall correctly, he reportedly looked great before contact was introduced to practice, and then his his lack of size (he might have been in the 215-220 range)showes through, leading to the early cut. It was weird. And seen as an example of Buddy being out of touch with the coaching staff.

And if memory serves me correct, it was not lb deapth that was the problem, but the logjam at wr with David Nelson taking his roster spot.

And while this may sound strange, I actually think that was the right call at the time. Nelson didnt put up big numbers, but he was pretty clutch on third down.

Edited by MURPHD6

1 hour ago, Idandria said:

The guy could not even make our roster back when we drafted him. And now bring him back? Thank god we  Beane running the show. 

They haven’t brought him back. I said I wouldn’t be surprised if they did. Also, considering everything is different now 6 years later - The roster, scheme, coaching staff, FO, and player itself - not sure why you find this so incredulous. 

He has literally never played well. You guys just like his name ffs. 

The dude has 22 tackles over 5 years and people are seriously saying nice depth pickup. I am at a loss for words at some of the baseless, factless commenting here. 

Edited by Elite Poster
  • Haha (+1) 1

21 hours ago, mschifano said:

I think the eventual replacement for Alexander is already on the team and it’s Edmunds. But for the time being it may be a draft pick but they better be in the mold of Edmunds and can play both inside and outside. 

I could be wrong, but I think McDermott believes Edmunds is his MLB of the future