518 lunch will be June 22 at Ripe Tomato.

I'll be there.  6/23 is a Saturday, but the 518 Lunch Club says it's Friday 6/22.  I assume the correct day is Friday 6/22.  Hey, if the food is really good maybe we'll just stay there & never leave until Saturday.    

Edited by Albany,n.y.

4 hours ago, Albany,n.y. said:

I'll be there.  6/23 is a Saturday, but the 518 Lunch Club says it's Friday 6/22.  I assume the correct day is Friday 6/22.  Hey, if the food is really good maybe we'll just stay there & never leave until Saturday.    

Yes Friday the 22.   

I fixed the header. 

I wish I could make it, I think it's cool that you put together these kinds of events mead....I think more of this when possible, would cut down on the board vitriol towards fellow members and help us all keep in perspective that we all have real lives behind these opinions with families, jobs, etc. It personalizes the experience...

5 minutes ago, Saratoga Leo said:

I plan to attend. Look forward to meeting you all. 

I can't attend this lunch but a few pieces of advice:

1) Don;t let mead buy the first round of drinks because he'll wave his finger in the air to the waitress and say "Hey honey...bring us a round of Michelob Ultra"...just order the IPA on draft.

2) Ask Turbo if he has an opinion on Nate Peterman

3) If Gugny and Levi are there, tell them The Beatles are overrated  

4) Mead insists the little asian waitress undresses him with her eyes...just play along.

• Haha (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

I can't attend this lunch but a few pieces of advice:

1) Don;t let mead buy the first round of drinks because he'll wave his finger in the air to the waitress and say "Hey honey...bring us a round of Michelob Ultra"...just order the IPA on draft.

2) Ask Turbo if he has an opinion on Nate Peterman

3) If Gugny and Levi are there, tell them The Beatles are overrated  

4) Mead insists the little asian waitress undresses him with her eyes...just play along.

5) When John Stossel shows up with a camera..run!