Away Games You Plan To Attend

8 minutes ago, Augie said:

Sure, but you’re incredibly polite and well behaved, plus your built like the Incredible Hulk! 

(Or, maybe, you travel with a gang of young hooligans for protection?) 

He pays them to like him.   Hands out $100 bills. 

1 minute ago, plenzmd1 said:

Hmm..I was the young hooligan not so long ago?

But I am always polite..liquored up maybe, but polite!

Lot of years ago???

• Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, BillnutinHouston said:

No road games this year, but all home games are 3 hours away for me (in Pittsburgh now) so that will have to suffice UNTIL my kids are out of the house. 

damn, 3 hours sounds SOOO easy ..leave at 5 AM, home at 9..perfect day! But that is assuming you have a child old enough to drive on the way home!!!!?

Edited by plenzmd1

[This is an automated response]As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A better title will help the community find information faster and make your topic more likely to be read. The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.Thank you.

24 minutes ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

You guys  will love Packer fans at Lambeau I guarantee it.

I only root against you guys one game every four years. (Unless we end up meeting in the Super Bowl, in which case, two.) Especially the last few years, because I went to high school with Jake Schum. 

Edited by The Real Buffalo Joe

I go to at least one away game a year. I'll be at the Ravens and Vikings game for sure...and I sure would love to find a way to get to Lambeau, but being the week after the Vikings game, it's doubtful. U.S. Bank Stadium will be NFL stadium #15 for me. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, SCBills said:

Miami is always a fun away game given the weather and the fact 30-40% of the crowd are Bills fans. 

Also, I believe the recent stadium upgrades have made the games much more bearable because most fans are now in the shade.

3 hours ago, FluffHead said:

I’m going to Minnesota, Houston and Miami. Any suggestions from those familiar with Minnesota and Houston would be welcome as I’ve never been to either. 

My recommendation is to join the Houston Bills Backers Group Facebook page. It's the best source of information.

I'll be in Houston as well as Miami.

Edited by CowgirlsFan