Away Games You Plan To Attend

6 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I’ll definitely be in Houston. The Yankees and Astros COULD be playing there that week as well. If so, I may be there for a while.

Lambeau is a maybe as is Baltimore. 

I’ll take the “maybe” at Lambeau as a yes! You don’t need no stinkin’ crab cakes! 

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

Am thinking of going to Minnesota....mostly to see the new Stadium.  And glad the game is in September.

That stadium looks incredible! And September beats winter...if only by a week or two. GREAT city. I’ve been there three times, including one very chilly and sad SB. Still had a great time. 

Just now, Augie said:

That stadium looks incredible! And September beats winter...if only by a week or two. GREAT city. I’ve been there three times, including one very chilly and sad SB. Still had a great time. 

That may be why I went to both Pasadena and Atlanta.  Both had better weather to watch an epic loss. ;)

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

That may be why I went to both Pasadena and Atlanta.  Both had better weather to watch an epic loss. ;)

The Atlanta dome is broken now....stuck closed for at least this season I hear. The glass is apparently too heavy. Fancy has it’s drawbacks. 

It was 9 degrees in Minneapolis with that dry crunchy snow for the Bills SB. I lived in the south then, so it was partly cool, but.....

2 minutes ago, Augie said:

The Atlanta dome is broken now....stuck closed for at least this season I hear. The glass is apparently too heavy. Fancy has it’s drawbacks. 

It was 9 degrees in Minneapolis with that dry crunchy snow for the Bills SB. I lived in the south then, so it was partly cool, but.....

The Super Bowl in Atlanta was in the Georgia Dome. Dreary day in the mid '50s all weekend.  Whereas the Super Bowl in Pasadena was like a post card.

Too bad about the new Mercedes Dome...but with that said, it always look really dark on TV.  Someone needs to work on the lighting levels in that place. Reminds of how the New Orleans Super Dome comes across on TV.  In contrast, the Cowboys Stadium always looks bright and airy on TV.

I'll be in Houston and in Miami.

7 hours ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

Which away game are you traveling to this year? Friend of mine just bought a pair for the game in Houston as an early wedding gift. 

54 minutes ago, Augie said:

That was last season.  They are working on it this summer to fix the issue.  

8 hours ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

Which away game are you traveling to this year? Friend of mine just bought a pair for the game in Houston as an early wedding gift. 

YAAAAAY!

I'll look forward to spending time with you and meeting the future Mrs TRBJ.

9 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

The Super Bowl in Atlanta was in the Georgia Dome. Dreary day in the mid '50s all weekend.  Whereas the Super Bowl in Pasadena was like a post card.

Too bad about the new Mercedes Dome...but with that said, it always look really dark on TV.  Someone needs to work on the lighting levels in that place. Reminds of how the New Orleans Super Dome comes across on TV.  In contrast, the Cowboys Stadium always looks bright and airy on TV.

I hope Atlanta gets luckier with the weather for the next Super Bowl!  Last winter was pretty crappy here, but it is possible to get some nice weather. 

8 hours ago, Dadonkadonk said:

That was last season.  They are working on it this summer to fix the issue.  

I have heard from someone in large event sales at one of the major hotels downtown it will not open next season. That could be incorrect. I know they are working on it, but I’m told it will take more time. We’ll see....I certainly hope they get it fixed. 

On 6/4/2018 at 5:48 PM, Chandler#81 said:

Love the thought of catching an ALCS game at the same time! But I was at the last Houston away game. The stadium is terrible and ‘EJ’s Last Stand’ still haunts my dreams. Doubt I’ll ever go there again.

With the way we're playing, I doubt it. 

On 6/4/2018 at 6:52 PM, benderbender said:

Considering my first away game at Baltimore. The plan is contingent on going with a friend who is a Raven’s fan. Having been to few Orioles games with less than friendly fans,  I just assume I’ll need backup for a Ravens game. 

Ravens fans are great..been to every Bills game in that stadium..never an issue

On 6/4/2018 at 11:37 PM, SoCal Deek said:

Hah, thise were the two i was at as well. Left Rose Bowl before the Beebe play..getting beers and having a smoke was such a pain in da arse...then the score made me sick to my stomach. Wanted good seats at the bar!!!

On 6/4/2018 at 4:24 PM, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

You're getting married?  What idiot would marry you?

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Ravens fans are great..been to every Bills game in that stadium..never an issue

Sure, but you’re incredibly polite and well behaved, plus your built like the Incredible Hulk! 

(Or, maybe, you travel with a gang of young hooligans for protection?) 

6 minutes ago, Augie said:

Sure, but you’re incredibly polite and well behaved, plus your built like the Incredible Hulk! 

(Or, maybe, you travel with a gang of young hooligans for protection?) 

Hmm..I was the young hooligan not so long ago?

But I am always polite..liquored up maybe, but polite!