Away Games You Plan To Attend

10 minutes ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

Which away game are you traveling to this year? Friend of mine just bought a pair for the game in Houston as an early wedding gift. 

You're getting married, so your friend bought you a pair.

That's appropriate!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 6

I am exactly halfway of reaching my goal of watching at least 1 home game of all of the 32 NFL teams. (16 out of 32 so far).

This season I am going to 2 Bills away games (Green Bay + NY Jets) and I'm also going to San Francisco (Not a Bills game).

2 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I’ll definitely be in Houston. The Yankees and Astros COULD be playing there that week as well. If so, I may be there for a while.

Lambeau is a maybe as is Baltimore. 

Love the thought of catching an ALCS game at the same time! But I was at the last Houston away game. The stadium is terrible and ‘EJ’s Last Stand’ still haunts my dreams. Doubt I’ll ever go there again.

3 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Love the thought of catching an ALCS game at the same time! But I was at the last Houston away game. The stadium is terrible and ‘EJ’s Last Stand’ still haunts my dreams. Doubt I’ll ever go there again.

Ha ha, I was at that trash game too. That hasn’t to be the end of EJ (it was). I went to Game 7 of the ALCS there last year too. Needless to say my sports experiences in Houston haven’t been positive but I’m going to give it another go.

If I’m not at the Green Bay game, my sister will probably never talk to me again. She’s lived about 30 miles away for the last 23 years, and I’ve never visited here there once. In my defense, my parents have always lived near me, so I see her a few times a year when she visits them. Why would I “vacation” in Appleton, WI unless the Bills were near?  

Looking forward to Lambeau! 

Green Bay in September (vs December) seems to have wide appeal! See you all there!