NFL Logos ranked worst to first

Yav

3 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

There are tons and tons of “Bison” statues around the city 

from sitting on the grass near the thruway, to artwork bisons dotted all over the city 

there actually are tons of Bison statues

Buf man, come on buddy...of course we do...that's the point.  

I know.

2 hours ago, Misterbluesky said:

There are groups of them roaming at the I-90/I-190 split,been there for decades.

sigh...I know.

11 hours ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

I may be in the minority here, but I've always loved The Browns' lack of an "real" logo. 

Maybe it would work if their colors weren't orange and poop brown.

Anyone that wants to redesign the Steelers logo doesn't understand football tradition.

Edited by vincec

Of the older logos, the Jets are the worst uniform/logos in all of sports.  Can you say 'boring'?

Of the newer logos, the Titans logo has always seemed like something made by an elementary school student.  Not sure what any of it is supposed to mean.

9 hours ago, Fadingpain said:

I strongly disagree with most of the ordering of that list.

He has Redskins in "bottom 5" ????

It's one of the best in the league.  Whether or not you find it disparaging is a different issue entirely.  As a logo, it's fantastic.

He also has the Bills as one of the top logos; I have always found the charging buffalo lame and it is now rather dated to the time of its inception, graphically.

He has New England's "new" logo also fairly highly rated.  I think it's probably the worst in the league, and not just b/c I hate NE! 

He used a poll of 1,488 fans.  It wasn't the writer's rankings.  The Titans and Patriots have the worst.  Raiders, Cowboys, and Bills are my top three.

5 hours ago, vincec said:

Anyone that wants to redesign the Steelers logo doesn't understand football tradition.

With the stadium seats this same puke orange to enhance the mood of total jadedness for a Browns game

15 hours ago, cba fan said:

I liked this hilarious mock up someone made on here awhile ago.

browns-new-helmet-2015 3.png

browns 2.gif

The logo on the helmet needs a Browns helmet as well...as does that helmet, and the one logically that is contained on the next smaller helmet  The 'infinite regression' adds to the futility of the Cleveland situation 

• Haha (+1) 3

4 hours ago, THE SLAMMER said:

So the author picks his own team as the best logo??

Isn't that nice :wacko:

It's all in good fun. Look at the site it's on (you'll thank me for that). It was just something fun to read, something to give us a break from the norm.

• Like (+1) 1

18 hours ago, vincec said:

or what the logo actually is.

59 minutes ago, Clyde Smith said:

The worst is NE Elvis logo, the best is The Raiders. My opinion...

I've always felt it was a bad knockoff of our logo. Blue figure with a red streak. But the silver "elvis" face added in makes it just kind of creepy.

• Like (+1) 1