The media vs Josh Allen (QB First Impressions article)

6 minutes ago, JoPar_v2 said:

Lol you sure put me in my place there dummy. 

But tell us, why did you use mute “on purpose” instead of moot?

Because of the irony , "dummy". Are you one of those kick me dogs that follow a guy around from post to post? Yip yip yippying away ? What a tool. I am sure you will keep impressing with that marvelous wit you think you have, but don't. All I hear is you going yip yip yip yip yip yip yip..........

29 minutes ago, BB@Shooter said:

Because of the irony , "dummy". Are you one of those kick me dogs that follow a guy around from post to post? Yip yip yippying away ? What a tool. I am sure you will keep impressing with that marvelous wit you think you have, but don't. All I hear is you going yip yip yip yip yip yip yip..........

Well since you want to keep digging that hole...

Hapless never said Mayfield was working exclusively with the third string when he replied to you. He just pointed out that Baker was working with the 3s as well (not exclusively, as Allen is).

You shout "wrong again" and say he's been working with all 3 units. Well that includes the third stringers, right? So how was our illustrious mod wrong exactly?

Also - what is your definition of irony?

15 hours ago, BB@Shooter said:

Wrong again, he has been working with all three units. And you can't compare just because you say you can. It is your opinion, nothing else. Going with the threes all the time will never let you compare them fairly one way or another. If the Bills other two qbs never run with the threes then you don't know if they would look better or worse than Allen. Until then your point is mute.

And I was replying to everything above. Not pointed at one individual. I initially read it as one thread and posted, realizing it after I posted. So hopefully no one gets their titties twisted over it like so many do on this board. Not enough facts on here, too many people reading way too much into most everything.  And then I get drawn into it and start acting like some of the other posters on here that have no life. I would rather go back to posting things I believe are pertinent. I made a mistake and started this thread, baptism by fire I guess. I forgot how many on here want to dissect the living crap out of everything and anything on here. Too many hostile people who don't have a life want to suck the life out of new blood on here, talking Allen on here. Kind of odd no one goes after McCarron on here. I suppose once they get tired of Allen they will.

yeah, there's this one poster, who started a thread about the media vs. Josh Allen, and he really went over the deep end.

he even went on and acknowledged he was reacting like "some of the other posters on here that have no life."

then, he went on and on and on about "too many hostile people who don't have a life," or something to that effect.

man, that guy was really something.

please, please, don't be that guy.

jw

• Like (+1) 2

18 hours ago, JoPar_v2 said:

Well since you want to keep digging that hole...

Hapless never said Mayfield was working exclusively with the third string when he replied to you. He just pointed out that Baker was working with the 3s as well (not exclusively, as Allen is).

You shout "wrong again" and say he's been working with all 3 units. Well that includes the third stringers, right? So how was our illustrious mod wrong exactly?

Also - what is your definition of irony?

Yip yip yip, little doggie.?

There is no conspiracy theory here, Josh Allen is a polarizing player. Allen poses everything you want in a QB from a physical perspective and from an intangibles perspective, some scouts and coaches are going to love him because they will find ways to explain away the stats and the game film. 

But some more analytics oriented scouts and coaches are not in love with him because he does not fit the profile statistically and you can see some of the issues that might drive him to not be successful in the modern high percentage passing era. In the modern NFL a QB needs to make the easy throws on 1st and 2nd down. The NFL is built around increasing scoring, defenses are starting to adapt but once defenses start to get good and catch up the league adjust the rules to be more friendly to the offense. So QB's will need to make the right decisions and execute on almost all their easy throws in order to have success. Allen gives you reasons to be concerned about but he also gives you a lot to be optimistic about. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Rodak is a paid journalist.  You may not like his take, you may not like his depth of research or lack thereof, but that hardly makes him a troll.

No, his bias does that.  He is a known Pats fan who takes every opportunity to take shots at the Bills, especially after choking on the crow he was forced to eat last season when he said the Bills season was over before it started.  If he ever actually says anything positive about the Bills in an article, you better believe there is just as much negative in there as well.

Edited by The Red King