[Please Change Title]Mike Clay

Hey guys.  I know poeple are just doing their job but damn this gets ridiculous.  Mike clay wrote an article about how much our offense would stink...which i get..but then went on to say AJ will be benched with a TD to INT ratio and then told us what Allens would also be.  Im not a homer..but saying what a QBs touchdown to INT ratio will be before they even through a pass is ridiculous.  Why cant people just wait and see.  Im not saying Allen is the next Aaron Rodgers but he hasnt even thrown a pass in the NFL yet...let him have time.  

I think Buffalo adds another WR before camp.  With that said I think Allen starts week 1 or takes over by week 3.  I think Buffalo could really do a what Pittsburgh did with big Ben as a rookie.  Defense, running game, Allen make 2 plays a game.

Ask Clay for the 6/49 winning numbers for tonight.  If he's correct, then you can accept his football prognostications for the future.  You have approximately 1.5 hours.

50 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

Ok.., but why complain here about what nimrods are saying in the media?

What can we do?

Some of the weeping, wailing and gnashing of teeth in these multiple 'same but different' threads make me think Louis Tully (Ghostbusters, 1984) is writing them.

Clay and silva have a deep hatred for the bills. Everything they say tries to picture the bills as the worst ,most incompetent team in the league. Both predicted the bills would be a 4 win team last year, probably just bitter

[This is an automated response]As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A single name if far too vague to post as a title and provides little insight into what specifically the post is talking about.The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.Thank you.

Taking an objective look at the personnel on hand it's no surprise that anyone would project the Bills' offense to struggle in 2018.  The QB, OL, and WR groups are all huge question marks with very little to no cachet at the NFL level.   

3 minutes ago, THE SLAMMER said:

These are rare times in Buffalo, 3 quality quarterback to choose from imo

Any one of the 3 could win the starting job and never give it up.

There isn't an ounce of reality in the 1st sentence of this post based on demonstrated performance at the NFL level and Allen will eventually be the QB as we all know. 

1 hour ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

There isn't an ounce of reality in the 1st sentence of this post based on demonstrated performance at the NFL level and Allen will eventually be the QB as we all know. 

just my opinion, we shall see

I entered the thread thinking Mike Clay was related to Charles Clay. 

Every perenial loser is wrote wrote about by national media in a negative light more times than not. Think of how Berman and Dr Z use to always pick the Bills back in the 90’s to win the AFC and the Super Bowl. 

5 hours ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

I entered the thread thinking Mike Clay was related to Charles Clay. 

Every perenial loser is wrote wrote about by national media in a negative light more times than not. Think of how Berman and Dr Z use to always pick the Bills back in the 90’s to win the AFC and the Super Bowl. 

....the media (a/k/a) urinalists were on Bflo's case for years, a substantial amount that was earned (you know the gory details)....the Lions oh fer 16 season was a deterrent....Moo's 2004 club was poised at 9-6  needing to beat the Steelers 3rd stringers to break the schneid at 10-6, but mumbled, stumbled and grumbled to 9-7 whiff....despite it, media termed Bflo as "up and coming" and a "2005 contender"....so we go 5-11 and right back to the outhouse...even though the playoff schneid was broken, do not expect much media support and quite frankly, who gives a rat's azz?......at the same time, I have more confidence in this Admin/FO/Coaching staff than the patchwork mess post Polian comprised of unqualifieds in the wrong positions as well as "over the hill" gang serving because of being "re-tired", pathetically laughable lore...let 'em write...who cares....

6 hours ago, THE SLAMMER said:

These are rare times in Buffalo, 3 quality quarterback to choose from imo

Any one of the 3 could win the starting job and never give it up.

Based on what?