NFL Sunday Ticket

31 minutes ago, mattynh said:

I just logged onto my account and went to my programming.  There was an offer for Sunday ticket max for $17/6 months.   Total $102 which includes red zone....sold!  No chat no phone call.

make sure that is total cost and not just savings....I was told I could save $17 per month for 6 months.....you should confirm

On 6/2/2018 at 2:26 PM, whatdrought said:

Just found out that due to my student status, I can get sunday ticket for $100 for the whole season via internet streaming.

As a out of state bills fan, this seems like a great deal, but am wondering if you guys are familiar and know it to be worth it? 

My current way of watching is to watch via an EU site that is decent, but has questionable quality and sometimes does not work. 

Thoughts?

My son has it and we share it. It works great for us.

1 hour ago, mattynh said:

I just logged onto my account and went to my programming.  There was an offer for Sunday ticket max for $17/6 months.   Total $102 which includes red zone....sold!  No chat no phone call.

The $17/6 months is the difference in cost between Basic and Max.  Doubtful you're getting whole package for $102 without calling...or else we all would

Edited by nucci

1 hour ago, nucci said:

make sure that is total cost and not just savings....I was told I could save $17 per month for 6 months.....you should confirm

I did confirm....through chat.

54 minutes ago, nucci said:

The $17/6 months is the difference in cost between Basic and Max.  Doubtful you're getting whole package for $102 without calling...or else we all would

I actually thought that is what it was so I started a chat and was told that I had the sunday ticket max for all inclusive for $17 for 6 months.

50 minutes ago, mattynh said:

I actually thought that is what it was so I started a chat and was told that I had the sunday ticket max for all inclusive for $17 for 6 months.

Wow, good for you...I had to fight hard for what i got.

3 hours ago, mattynh said:

You lost me at “logged into my account”I’ve been trying to get into it all day and it keeps redirecting me, the login info is correct. Just trying to get to the “My Plan” area and it asks me to log in again. Keeps going in circles. Really annoying.

8 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I used the chat feature as another poster had recommended. I’ll call in a couple weeks. They also told me I was only eligible for free nfl ticket my 1st year with directv (this is my 6th yr). I didn’t ask for it btw, i just asked if there were any promotions for it. I’ve gotten discounts in the past though. 

I've been DTV subscriber since 1996. I've probably paid for Ticket four times. Keep trying.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

You lost me at “logged into my account”I’ve been trying to get into it all day and it keeps redirecting me, the login info is correct. Just trying to get to the “My Plan” area and it asks me to log in again. Keeps going in circles. Really annoying.

They know you're onto them.

13 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I used the chat feature as another poster had recommended. I’ll call in a couple weeks. They also told me I was only eligible for free nfl ticket my 1st year with directv (this is my 6th yr). I didn’t ask for it btw, i just asked if there were any promotions for it. I’ve gotten discounts in the past though. 

Yolo.... I think I'm the other person, I was shocked when they gave me what I got with no fight. Guess u have to catch the right person

PSA DTV guys.... FREE HBO and Cinemax today through Monday!!!!!  Watching a classic, War of the Roses on520

Edited by Mike in Horseheads
  • Sad 1

21 hours ago, mattynh said:

I tried the chat feature yesterday. I was told there weren't any promos for ST, and I was only offered discounts for premium channels. I guess I'll have to call and threaten to cancel.

19 hours ago, Drunken Pygmy Goat said:

I tried the chat feature yesterday. I was told there weren't any promos for ST, and I was only offered discounts for premium channels. I guess I'll have to call and threaten to cancel.

No, just call and ask to be transferred to a customer loyalty rep...you threaten to cancel, they just might do it...

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, nucci said:

No, just call and ask to be transferred to a customer loyalty rep...you threaten to cancel, they just might do it...

I'd be ok. The only reason for me to keep DTV is the Sunday Ticket. I can do without it and still watch my Bills. I just like having the entire package, mix channels, max etc.

Edited by Drunken Pygmy Goat

On ‎7‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 12:56 PM, mattynh said:

I just went to my programming and it shows NFL Sunday Ticket 2018 at $0.00. What do you think - Am I missing something or will a "price" appear later? I also can add Max for $102. 

40 minutes ago, Drunken Pygmy Goat said:

I'd be ok. The only reason for me to keep DTV is the Sunday Ticket. I can do without it and still watch my Bills. I just like having the entire package, mix channels, max etc.

ahh, got it

7 hours ago, Saratoga Leo said:

I just went to my programming and it shows NFL Sunday Ticket 2018 at $0.00. What do you think - Am I missing something or will a "price" appear later? I also can add Max for $102. 

Shows the same on mine.  I think it just means that you're automatically renewed but they haven't started billing yet.

13 hours ago, Ned Flanders said:

Shows the same on mine.  I think it just means that you're automatically renewed but they haven't started billing yet.

That is the way it was on my account.  I signed up for the Ticket MAX upgrade without reading it through carefully.  I then realized that I was probably paying $102 just for the upgrade and chatted to confirm what I signed up for.  I started the chat by saying that I thought was I was paying $102 for the sunday ticket with max features and he said he understood and that after a lot of back and forth he confirmed in no uncertain terms that I was paying $102 for everything.   I chatted again a few minutes later with someone else and they said the same thing.   I am still not convinced they have it right.  I clicked the box to have the chat transcript sent to me but unfortunately I never got it.  I should have copied it as it was happening.

On 7/6/2018 at 11:56 AM, mattynh said:

I wouldn't count on it.  It wouldn't be the first time (or second, third, etc.) that a CSR has provided inaccurate information, or plain just doesn't know what they're talking about?   I'm willing to bet you're not getting the deal you think you're getting.  Please check back with us week 1 and let us know ?

1 hour ago, HurlyBurly51 said:

I wouldn't count on it.  It wouldn't be the first time (or second, third, etc.) that a CSR has provided inaccurate information, or plain just doesn't know what they're talking about?   I'm willing to bet you're not getting the deal you think you're getting.  Please check back with us week 1 and let us know ?

Week 2.....everything is free for every one week 1.