NFL Sunday Ticket

if you straight up can't afford Sunday ticket  or for any reason just can't see a game anywhere else,  the Facebook Bills Mafia page always last year had somebody

live stream  the games and of course is totally free.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, whatdrought said:

Just found out that due to my student status, I can get sunday ticket for $100 for the whole season via internet streaming.

As a out of state bills fan, this seems like a great deal, but am wondering if you guys are familiar and know it to be worth it? 

My current way of watching is to watch via an EU site that is decent, but has questionable quality and sometimes does not work. 

Thoughts?

Its gotten better every year. $100 is a great deal for 16 games 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

I’ve had the ticket since the 90’s and love it.  I’m always able each year to negotiate it down from the list price.  I remember streaming the London game for the Bills and Jags a couple of years ago and hated it as I had to keep exiting and re-entering as it was freezing up.

if you’re only paying $100 did they tell you to prove you’re a student with something from the University out of curiosity?

2 hours ago, HurlyBurly51 said:

I think it's great.  What's the student status prove-it requirements?  I have an .edu alumni email account.  

I got it using my daughter's .edu email address last year. That (the email address) is the proof required.

2 hours ago, mileena said:

You actually can get a satellite dish:

https://tvnerd.com/directv-condo-apartment/

Thanks for saving me the trouble. I’ve set a bunch of people straight on this over the years. Having had a real estate license in multiple states and taken countless hours of boring continuing education, this is one topic where people actually seem to wake up and get engaged. Pretty funny how it was so consistent. 

Have had the ticket for over 15 years straight.  Last year they told me they would give it to me for half price.  Then charged me full price and then told me I was lying and that they never told me they would give it to me for half price.  It was an awesome and satisfying experience. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, nedboy7 said:

Have had the ticket for over 15 years straight.  Last year they told me they would give it to me for half price.  Then charged me full price and then told me I was lying and that they never told me they would give it to me for half price.  It was an awesome and satisfying experience. 

I knew things would change for the worse once AT&T took over. The call centers all seem to be located in another part of the world. I am not on a contract with them just for the purpose of getting the free/cheap ST. If they don't give me what I want I will walk. I've had ST since late 90's. 

Also, I recently filled out a questionnaire regarding ST options and prices. One of the questions was would I be interested in buying a season of single team? They asked what was my favorite team. Anyone else get this survey?

8 hours ago, whatdrought said:

Just found out that due to my student status, I can get sunday ticket for $100 for the whole season via internet streaming.

'Student'?!  Not with THAT avatar.  That's almost as bad as Hedley Lamarr trying to sneak into Grauman's Chinese Theatre on a student card!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, HurlyBurly51 said:

I think it's great.  What's the student status prove-it requirements?  I have an .edu alumni email account.  

I think they're actually checking enrollment records now. I had to enter my school name and my name and dob.

3 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

I think they're actually checking enrollment records now. I had to enter my school name and my name and dob.

I guess it's only multi billion dollar backed telecoms that are allowed to rip off the public now, and not the public allowed to rip off the telecoms.

18 hours ago, Maynard said:

I get it every year and watch through my PS4. It’s totally worth it. Can’t get Directv at the house because of trees. I still buy it even though I’m part of a Bills backer club in Seattle. Always good to have a backup - I never miss a game. 

You’re a Bills fan! Cut those trees down, make them into tables, slam someone onto them off an RV and shotgun a beer! Do you need to borrow my table saw?

4 hours ago, Gigs said:

You’re a Bills fan! Cut those trees down, make them into tables, slam someone onto them off an RV and shotgun a beer! Do you need to borrow my table saw?

Okay, come on over. These suckers are 100-300 ft tall though. I’ll hold the ladder lol. 

19 hours ago, nedboy7 said:

They did that exact same thing to me.  They forwarded me to their retention line when I told them I was going to cancel service (not joking around looking for a deal, I was literally  going to cancel) and they offered me NFL Sunday ticket for $49 as long as I signed on for another year.  The deal was ok so I did.  I paid the $49 up front then they kept charging me $49 every month afterwards saying I had 6 more installments.  I was livid on the phone but they essentially said I was lying and no one offered me Nfl Sunday ticket for $49 they offered me Nfl Sunday ticket max for 7 payments of $49.  And I’m like “that’s full price how is that an offer”.  I can’t begin to tell you how maddening those phone calls were.  Well I’m sure you’d know.

Needless to say I dropped directv and now they call me once a week trying to offer me free crap that I don’t want.  I definitely prefer having cut the cord.  Will never deal with them ever again

• Like (+1) 1