Tyrod Taylor: I still feel that I’d done more than enough to stay

33 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

Leadership ☠️☠️☠️☠️

Too bad he couldn’t figure out how to score a single td in a playoff situation. 

Would have been nice.

I really wish we had called the Kyle Williams play on the goal line instead of that ridiculous RPO or whatever it was.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

How the playoffs works is one thing Hotrod understands.  No Bills QB could figure it out for 17 years, but he did

I am not sure IF his 2799 yards in 15 games while being benched for a rookie (who threw for 5 picks  in ONE half)  is a good definition of "figuring it out. " I won't even go into details of of three point effort in the one playoff game he started in.

5 hours ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

That's talking crap? Honestly, what athlete that has been traded/let go doesn't want to prove their last team wrong? Look at Shady the first time we faced Philly.

Not only that, but the only way the Browns could meet the Bills next year is if they're BOTH in the playoffs  -- so in a backhanded way, he's wishing the Bills well.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

20 minutes ago, aceman_16 said:

I am not sure IF his 2799 yards in 15 games while being benched for a rookie (who threw for 5 picks  in ONE half)  is a good definition of "figuring it out. " I won't even go into details of of three point effort in the one playoff game he started in.

I know you (and mAny many many other TBDers) are a big pAssing yards say person.

Let me introduce you to another stat that has even more impact on winning or losing.

it's called turnover differential.  In fact, the team that wins that Stat wins at least 2/3 of the time.

Bills were 9th even with Nasty Nate's 6 picks and Joe Webb's 2.   

ThIS STAT is controlled by how often your D takes the football away (ours was good at it) AND a QB and offense that doesn't turn the football over (ours was good at that too)..

Throwing only 4 picks in 14 games  and not fumblingcontributes MIGHTILY  to that stat.

I know yall want a QB that throws it around the yard and that's all cool.  But if throws too many to the other team, which a lot of QBs do, then it's all for naught.

Edited by reddogblitz

6 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

No dude. 

QB's are judged by how many 300 yard games they have. Turnovers are overrated.

Right, QB passing yards aren't a criteria used by the HOF or anything. How dare a QB ability to pass the ball be used as an indicator of being a competent QB.

Only in the crazy world of Tyrod supporters are his QB passing yards irrelevant. :doh:

You can't make this stuff up!

• Like (+1) 1

I really wished TT would not have talked about beating us.....just move along Tyrod you have been pretty fairly treated by the bills

You were given a chance when you came in as a backup on another team for years....to your credit you rolled with that and made the most of it.

The bills gave you a quite decent contract and a starting position.....they further complimented you by not bringing in any legit competition to you during that time.

They traded you away to a team that despite the fact that they drafted a number 1 overall qb still gave you a chance to earn more playing time

Now do the professional thing and not talk about the bills.....talk about your new team.

16 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...LMAO......a 70 yd TD PASS today in camp vs a 65 yd passing GAME and he wants to amp up the rhetoric?....seriously?......good Lord......

70 yards is very impressive 

its funny how these #s didn’t matter at the combine etc and now the fans are going crazy  ? 

I’d really love to see it when he’s facing a pass rush and his WRs are getting mugged.  ❤️  ? 

23 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

24 pages later some people just can’t stop talking about our former quarterback. 

200w.gif

You funny.   

No seriously.  You funny ? 

Just now, ShadyBillsFan said:

70 yards is very impressive 

its funny how these #s didn’t matter at the combine etc and now the fans are going crazy  ? 

I’d really love to see it when he’s facing a pass rush and his WRs are getting mugged.  ❤️  ? 

...I'm NOT debating THAT..."live ammo" is a whole different world.......but TT yapping is a "bit of a chuckle".....better to keep quiet and produce IMO....results will do the talking..

1 minute ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...I'm NOT debating THAT..."live ammo" is a whole different world.......but TT yapping is a "bit of a chuckle".....better to keep quiet and produce IMO....results will do the talking..

I  ? at Tay Tay.  

1-31 baby.  He can’t do any worse.  (Can he?) 

Biggest mistake the bills made last year was going back to Taylor after naming Nathan Peterman the starter for the Chargers game.

I truly believe deep in my heart the Bills would have made it to the Superbowl and possibly won it with Peterman had they stuck with him.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Or a 98 yarder

...LOL...and he could brag about the longest TD catch in his history at the HOF Induction as well as acknowledging the Bills for giving him a chance...BUT...he;s taking his ball and going home.....