Tyrod Taylor: I still feel that I’d done more than enough to stay

On 6/2/2018 at 8:09 AM, Kirby Jackson said:

Moving on was the right decision for both sides. Tyrod handled himself with class as always. The Bills handled it the right way by keeping him in the loop. 

I don't know if they kept him in the loop. They called him to inform him he was traded. I agree that it was best for both sides to move on, but I have a hard time saying how the Bills treated Tyrod was right over the past 2 years. Especially last year.

Landry states that he and Tannehill did not have a good relationship. Along with saying Tyrod, Stanton, and Mayfield is the best group of Qbs he's been around and that he really loves Tyrod's accuracy and leadership

Edited by Captain Murica

14 minutes ago, Captain Murica said:

http://www.nfl.com/m/share?p=%2Fvideos%2Fcleveland-browns%2F0ap3000000937118%2FTyrod-I-would-love-to-knock-Bills-out-of-the-playoffs-in-2018

Tyrod Taylor on the Bills: I would 'love' to knock them out of the playoffs in 2018

Og

He's not a passer. Full stop... -When the time comes to throw the ball, Ty-fraud will not do it

21 minutes ago, Captain Murica said:

http://www.nfl.com/m/share?p=%2Fvideos%2Fcleveland-browns%2F0ap3000000937118%2FTyrod-I-would-love-to-knock-Bills-out-of-the-playoffs-in-2018

Tyrod Taylor on the Bills: I would 'love' to knock them out of the playoffs in 2018

Og

So much for high character 

26 minutes ago, Captain Murica said:

Og

I don't see that as a negative comment toward The Bills. He would like both teams to make the playoffs, but wants to beat us if it happens. Nothing nefarious at all.

That would really suck for us, though.

9 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

So much for high character 

....just curious my good friend....when the Browns' WR corp grows moldy from inactivity and revert to catching apples or t-shirts from the stands to stay limber, is TT's proclamation still valid with his azz on the bench and Baker at the helm?......

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

14 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....just curious my good friend....when the Browns' WR corp grows moldy from inactivity and revert to catching apples or t-shirts from the stands to stay limber, is TT's proclamation still valid with his azz on the bench and Baker at the helm?......

It would only b valid if he’s the starter the entire season.  

Sooooo   I value it as much as a wooden nickel 

8 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

In about three months when things go sour TT will be playing the race card again as Hue is fired and he is benched for Baker boy.

Does Bovada have a line for this ? 

I’d throw 100.00 on this at 10-1 

43 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

In about three months when things go sour TT will be playing the race card again as Hue is fired and he is benched for Baker boy.

Why do people obsessed with Taylor "playing the race card" seem to be much more obsessed with race than Taylor ever was or will be?

It's a mystery, that.......

• Like (+1) 4

18 minutes ago, grb said:

Why do people obsessed with Taylor "playing the race card" seem to be much more obsessed with race than Taylor ever was or will be?

It's a mystery, that.......

He played the card and it’s everyone else’s fault. Awesome. 

When that type of excuse making is used by a grown man in a public setting it leads me to believe that isn’t the first time he has thought about it or discussed it. See Charles Clay’s comments from last summer.

I’m not obsessed with it but I’m disappointed that a subpar QB who was fortunate enough to have an extended opportunity as a starter in the NFL thinks like that. He could have said...it’s harder playing quarterback when you can’t audible or read a defense. Everyone would have understood that. 

• Like (+1) 2