Peyton Manning allegedly the source of Al Jazeera's doping allegations

On 6/1/2018 at 4:05 PM, JaCrispy said:

IMHO all players should be allowed to use steroids if they want...and I’m not being sarcastic 

It does not work that way. If 1/2 the league took steroids the other half would have to just to stay in the league... It wouldn't be a personal choice anymore.  Then there would be a lot of health issues down the line and other incidences that would eventually fall back on the league, and the league would be in major lawsuits.

Bottom line is either everyone takes them or you put rules in place to keep it from becoming that situation.

Can't say that I agree wit this idea.... it really makes little sense to ever allow that as well.

1 minute ago, ddaryl said:

It does not work that way. If 1/2 the league took steroids the other half would have to just to stay in the league... It wouldn't be a personal choice anymore.  Then there would be a lot of health issues down the line and other incidences that would eventually fall back on the league, and the league would be in major lawsuits.

Bottom line is either everyone takes them or you put rules in place to keep it from becoming that situation.

Can't say that I agree wit this idea.... it really makes little sense to ever allow that as well.

Completely understand your stance

• Like (+1) 1

23 hours ago, dave mcbride said:

Enforce a true ban on HGH and watch what happens to team injury reports. Methinks that no one will like the results.

Do the opposite--let any player, under a non-team physician's supervision, take HGH whenever he wants to.

People here bemoan the "average NFL player's career is 3 years", so why shouldn't they be able to use the one substance that may prolong their entertainment value?

Edited by Mr. WEO
  • Like (+1) 1