Peyton Manning allegedly the source of Al Jazeera's doping allegations

18 hours ago, Dalton said:

Any reason you did not include the last paragraph?

Please don't tell me lawyers never lie.

UPDATE 6/1 09:19 pm: Here's a statement from the Mannings' spokesperson:

"Al Jazeera’s self-serving claim that Peyton Manning’s attorneys 'confirmed' Al Jazeera’s allegations about Peyton Manning is absolutely false. In fact, information was provided to Al Jazeera that confirmed the Al Jazeera allegations about Peyton Manning were unfounded. In addition, the sole source for Al Jazeera’s allegations has publicly recanted them. Moreover, the NFL conducted an extensive investigation of the claims raised in Al Jazeera’s programs and found no evidence to support them. This is a desperate move by Al Jazeera to distract the courts from its own wrongdoing."

I'd say desperate move by Al Jazeera to distract the courts from its own wrongdoing and by its dogs such as sullim4 to help them do it.

14 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

IMHO all players should be allowed to use steroids if they want...and I’m not being sarcastic 

Well it did lead to some of the most exciting seasons in MLB history. Player health may take a hit but this is football we’re talking about after all, so...

8 hours ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

So extremely talented players have to sacrifice their morals and health to compete with roiders? It would have sucked to know you had game in HS ball but your no talent competition was miles better because they like roid raging

No one has to sacrifice anything...but it would be their choice to do so if they wanted to.

1 hour ago, Limeaid said:

I'd say desperate move by Al Jazeera to distract the courts from its own wrongdoing and by its dogs such as sullim4 to help them do it.

Oh please.  Look at the time of that update to the article and the time of my OP.  Maybe it wasn't there when I had originally posted it?  And even if it was, we aren't supposed to copy/paste articles beyond the teaser first paragraph or so.

2 hours ago, Mark80 said:

Not quite attorney/client privilege, but something about this makes me think that deposing the opposing sides attorneys wouldn't be allowed.  Not sure though, maybe in this case since this issue may be at the heart of the case it could be.  Just sounds off to me though.

They would be asking asking the lawyer what he told the opposing lawyers.  I don’t think that’s privileged....

• 2 weeks later...

Report: Manning's lawyer confirms HGH shipped to QB's home, but not for his use

It was disclosed that the HGH - sent from a clinic in Indianapolis - was for Manning's wife, Ashley, to treat a condition that hasn't been revealed to the public.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/report-mannings-lawyer-confirms-hgh-shipped-to-qbs-home-but-not-for-his-use/ar-AAywryP?ocid=spartanntp

1 hour ago, papazoid said:

It was disclosed that the HGH - sent from a clinic in Indianapolis - was for Manning's wife, Ashley, to treat a condition that hasn't been revealed to the public.

Peyton needed her to hold the Escalade up by the bumper while he did a seasonal tire swap.

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

All I can say is Bonds and Lebron look like they use roids, Peyton on the other hand looks like he uses something opposite of roids.

Elway has them all beat.  He's the original 'bolt neck'.  Might be as clean as the driven snow, but looks like the poster boy for PEDs.

11 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Elway has them all beat.  He's the original 'bolt neck'.  Might be as clean as the driven snow, but looks like the poster boy for PEDs.

Elway's teeth are on roids. 

• Haha (+1) 1