Favorite Bills Packers game ever?

3 hours ago, SteveFreeman22 said:

There's been so many, how about Tasker being thrown out on the opening kickoff of his last game, and yes I'm being facetious.

Building on your facetiousness, mine was in 1997. It was a 12:30 p.m. Saturday game, and we were 6-9 heading in. Win or lose, we were going to be the first team whose season ended that year. ON A FREAKING SATURDAY. Green Bay -- at 13-2 -- had nothing to play for and rested almost all starters.

We still lost. :bag:

2 minutes ago, Golden Goat said:

Building on your facetiousness, mine was in 1997. It was a 12:30 p.m. Saturday game, and we were 6-9 heading in. Win or lose, we were going to be the first team whose season ended that year. ON A FREAKING SATURDAY. Green Bay -- at 13-2 -- had nothing to play for and rested almost all starters.

We still lost. :bag:

and Lonnie Johnson got absolutely destroyed on a fake punt. Dude didn't realize that the punt returner was still between him and the end zone

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

What was your favorite Bills Packers games of all time between our teams? 

Hey Ice Bowl. How are you feeling about the Pack this year? Do you think they addressed the Def and O-line enough?

PS thanks for Hyde. ?

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Jamie Nails said:

and Lonnie Johnson got absolutely destroyed on a fake punt. Dude didn't realize that the punt returner was still between him and the end zone

We were just wincing about that in another thread last week. Dude played 74 games for us, averaged 21 yards per game and 1 TD per season. :bag:

15 hours ago, SteveFreeman22 said:

There's been so many, how about Tasker being thrown out on the opening kickoff of his last game, and yes I'm being facetious.

Tasker being Tasker.

11 hours ago, Golden Goat said:

We were just wincing about that in another thread last week. Dude played 74 games for us, averaged 21 yards per game and 1 TD per season. :bag:

Lonnie was built to be a TE. He for some reason was just not very good.

my favorite game was 2014. HUGE WIN! The win also put us on good playoff position only to lose to the 2-14 Raiders the following week.

Edited by reddogblitz

14 hours ago, corta765 said:

2014 game was there and it was best ever

Schwartz's Defense totally destroyed Green Bay and made Aaron Rodgers looks like a high school QB. Worst game he ever had. That was a great Bills victory.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, bmur66 said:

Schwartz's Defense totally destroyed Green Bay and made Aaron Rodgers looks like a high school QB. Worst game he ever had. That was a great Bills victory.

I believe we gave two or three top-tier quarterbacks the worst game they've ever had during that season.

I know Tom Brady had his worst game as a pro against us that same year. (And as usual they still won.)

Edited by JaxBills

16 hours ago, corta765 said:

2014 game was there and it was best ever

Very memorable game.  My wife and I were visiting the Charlotte area in consideration of a possible move there so I could not attend but.................    we were able to watch the game at The Tavern on the Tracks, a Bill's Backer Bar in dowtown.  This was a great way to watch a game when you're 652 miles from the action.

Most memorable play as previously mentioned:

Wile E Coyote Fake Punt

So much to discuss here that it's a play that has been brought up semi regularly over the last 20 years and it seems like it was due for reflectiion once again.  

Edited by JESSEFEFFER
  • Like (+1) 1