Tre'Davious White on NFL Network

Saw the interview today....great segment....really like this kid...he's gonna be one of the top CB consistantly i can see that.....love the fact that he asked Sicilano to put him on GMF to debate with Nate on his top 10 list!

I love Tre White.  My favorite moment of last season was when he told Jordan Poyer to "Stay down" after his game clinching interception in Miami.  The BILLS have had far too many stupid football players over the years.  Tre White isn't one of them and that's a big step in the right direction..

• Like (+1) 12

3 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

I love Tre White.  My favorite moment of last season was when he told Jordan Poyer to "Stay down" after his game clinching interception in Miami.  The BILLS have had far too many stupid football players over the years.  Tre White isn't one of them and that's a big step in the right direction..

I' m a fan for sure!
I sure like where this defense is headed. Sometimes having a defensive focused head Coach is fun. this is that time.

Go Bills ! Go T White !  : )

6 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Amen!

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

White learned from his own mistake in a previous game at KC when he returned the game clinching INT instead of falling to the ground. 

• Like (+1) 2

20 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Leodis my man.....drafted higher and not a lick of "How to win the game" sense...

Edited by JoeF
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I notice he didn’t name who he was going to bump.  ?

Loved the interview. Seems like a great guy and someone to build around. 

19 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

That was especially good to see because he stupidly tried to get a pick 6 a few weeks earlier in KC. I'm sure McDermott was in his ear about it and he took it to heart.

• Like (+1) 1

Tre White is a biulding block in one of the highest paid positions in NFL sports when you are a lock down corner.....and he is going into his second year.

The secondary as a whole is a strength and going into its second season.   I know people like to whine about the team but this defense could very well be top 10 this year.

Would not suprise me to match last year's record at all

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Augie said:

I notice he didn’t name who he was going to bump.  ?

Loved the interview. Seems like a great guy and someone to build around. 

Nate's going to have a long career in broadcasting.

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

Tre White is a biulding block in one of the highest paid positions in NFL sports when you are a lock down corner.....and he is going into his second year.

The secondary as a whole is a strength and going into its second season.   I know people like to whine about the team but this defense could very well be top 10 this year.

Would not suprise me to match last year's record at all

Can’t wait to see how the secondary plays with a solid front 7.  They were left out to dry last year by a porous front and excelled while being the main reason this team made the playoffs.  If Davis is healthy and Taron Johnson can step in and be our nickel, top 10 should be the floor

I love Tre White. Shady and Tre are my two favorite Bills right now. All I wanted was a Tre White interception of Tom Brady and I got it. 

Edited by Lfod