In a few weeks, Buffalo will no longer be the worst team in sports

1 hour ago, Doc Brown said:

Indians lost the World Series to the Cubs.  Right now, I'd put us and Minnesota at the top as the most tortured sports fans.

**** you’re right. But that’s skill good for a Cleveland team. Hell most of us cried like school girls just by sneaking into the playoffs 

If the Warriors, as loaded as they are, do not sweep the Cavs this year I'll be stunned. LeBron was able to get the Cavs to the finals once again, but I think he's starting to slow down. He'll end up signing with an established team next year ( Houston ) so he doesn't have to carry the full load anymore. He's going to be 35 pretty soon.....Kobe dropped off a cliff at 36. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, rodneykm said:

If the Warriors, as loaded as they are, do not sweep the Cavs this year I'll be stunned. LeBron was able to get the Cavs to the finals once again, but I think he's starting to slow down. He'll end up signing with an established team next year ( Houston ) so he doesn't have to carry the full load anymore. He's going to be 35 pretty soon.....Kobe dropped off a cliff at 36. 

Have you watched him during the playoffs?

• Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, nucci said:

Have you watched him during the playoffs?

Quite a bit actually. He's looked a lot more tired than he's ever looked. No one can go forever and I truly think LeBrons time is coming to a close. 1 more elite year and then a couple of "just good" ones then retirement.  

9 minutes ago, rodneykm said:

Quite a bit actually. He's looked a lot more tired than he's ever looked. No one can go forever and I truly think LeBrons time is coming to a close. 1 more elite year and then a couple of "just good" ones then retirement.  

He's tired because he's carrying them. You said he's slowing down already. He's playing some of the best ball of his career right now

30 minutes ago, rodneykm said:

He's the only reason Cleveland is in the finals. He dominated Game 7.

3 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

Game 7 was average for LeBron in terms of his production. The Celtics pooped all over themselves and showed their inexperience. 

35pts, 15 rebounds 9 assists, blocked shots too- he dominated.

no, the Cavs won so that eliminates any attack on the city.

Bills making the 4 is like the Blues getting the "kickaround expansion" division slot in the Stanley Cup Finals, drubbed 12-0 those 3 years by the Habs and Bruins.

Well... the last 3 SB losses, the Bills will never in a million years have an explanation how they choked away the game to the Giants....

38 minutes ago, row_33 said:

no, the Cavs won so that eliminates any attack on the city.

Bills making the 4 is like the Blues getting the "kickaround expansion" division slot in the Stanley Cup Finals, drubbed 12-0 those 3 years by the Habs and Bruins.

Well... the last 3 SB losses, the Bills will never in a million years have an explanation how they choked away the game to the Giants....

Sure they will.

Marv Levy.

10 hours ago, mileena said:

I started liking them in 2012-13 when they finished second in their division.  My favorite team is the Boston Celtics (who, if they had Kyrie Irving and Gordon Hayward, would have easily beaten the Cavaliers).

You're in ecstasy over a team making the championship that isn't your favorite team?  Weird!

4 hours ago, The Red King said:

Going to four consecutive championship games...winning the conference four consecutive years...makes you the worst team in professional sports?  ?

No but having the longest playoff drought in all of sports would be the reason the Bills are up there....