Don’t be a high maintenance poster

SDS

Hey guys and gals... I just wanted  to point out something obvious, but needs to be said anyway.

This is a Buffalo Bills message board and though occasionally conversations get heated, for the most part, most everyone should be transparent to the moderators in day-to-day conversations.

However, if you find yourself reporting posts every single day or if you have your posts reported every single day then that means you are inserting yourself into the life of the moderators on a daily basis. There is absolutely no reason in the world why this should ever happen. 

Interacting conflict free on a message board is a very low bar of social interaction to clear. We have had thousands of people come through here and able to navigate that successfully.

Please do not be a high maintenance poster. Thanks. 

• Like (+1) 26
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 14

6 minutes ago, BurpleBull said:

Be a blue-collar poster who brings his lunch pail to the forum?

nose to the grindstone.

18 minutes ago, SDS said:

Interacting conflict free on a message board is a very low bar of social interaction to clear. We have had thousands of people come through here and able to navigate that successfully.

So true, so funny.

19 minutes ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

If somebody is being a dickhead we should be able to call them a dickhead without having to worry about getting wanting points. There’s a few of them on here. Myself included

Same ol' drama that ruined the BBMB...

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Inigo Montoya said:

I'm placing this entire message board on Double Secret Probation!!!

OMG...just watched that yesterday!  So, would that lead to..."He can't do that to our posters.  Only we can do that to our posters!"  ?

• Haha (+1) 1

Wait, you can report a post to the mods?  Holy ****, my world just changed...... ?

If someone is an arse, let them be an arse, don't be an arse in return.  The few times I have not followed that credo, I have regretted it over the years.  The mods are volunteers...not your playground monitors.

Edited by JoeF
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1