[Vague Title]Our bills need to consider this

Hey Bills fans 

hope all is well with you guys 

in the off season I always see what the bills can do to get better and I was thinking. How do they expect our QBs to preform with the WRs support we have on our team and why haven’t we addressed it ? 

I keep coming back to this 

I think Kerley was a great addition but we need another big body on the outside 

and with Zay having surgery they need to give out QBs help imo 

what do you think they should do/ what do you expect them to do ? 

GO BILLS 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, DKBills25 said:

Hey Bills fans 

hope all is well with you guys 

in the off season I always see what the bills can do to get better and I was thinking. How do they expect our QBs to preform with the WRs support we have on our team and why haven’t we addressed it ? 

I keep coming back to this 

I think Kerley was a great addition but we need another big body on the outside 

and with Zay having surgery they need to give out QBs help imo 

what do you think they should do/ what do you expect them to do ? 

GO BILLS 

DEZ

they may just end up going with the hopes that somebody on the roster overachieves and turns into a decent wr. or that they have enough diversity in the types of wrs on the roster that they will be able to take advantage situationally. it is also possible they will wait to see who gets cut from the 53 man rosters across the league, and see who they can pilfer from other teams' practice squads.

This is what I’ve been saying !! 

Like i don’t get why they won’t just bring him in ? 

He would be better then anyone we have rn 

Ask Mc D if he fits the process. If he does he likely improves the team instantly. no matter the drop off Cowboys seem to now speak about

Just now, swnybillsfan said:

i just don't think he is the type of person they want in the locker room as the "veteran wr".

I  think we all have preconceived notions about him in regard to whom he is now. Perhaps a humbling occurred :  )

1 minute ago, THE SLAMMER said:

Probably waiting till after preseason and the final 53 is announced

I would

this is best method imho

1 minute ago, Doc said:

Wait for other teams' cuts.  Especially from teams with stacked rosters.

any suggestions ?

Just now, 3rdand12 said:

I  think we all have preconceived notions about him in regard to whom he is now. Perhaps a humbling occurred :  )

it is a good possibility. and i certainly hope he has grown as a person. we all make mistakes. but the mistakes of a multimillionaire professional athlete absolutely get scrutinized more heavily. maybe i am not giving him enough of a fair shake. maybe he has declined too much. maybe he wants too much money. maybe he just doesn't want to play for the bills. or maybe, just maybe...he has too much of that jerrah jones dallas taint on him!

• Haha (+1) 1

Why they haven't brought him in could be because he doesn't fit the character of players they want in the locker room.

It's one thing to inherit trouble, it's another to invite trouble into your home.

2 minutes ago, BurpleBull said:

Why they haven't brought him in could be because he doesn't fit the character of players they want in the locker room.

It's one thing to inherit trouble, it's another to invite trouble into your home.

Or maybe he declined an offer to come in and talk.

Nobody seems to think of this.

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, DKBills25 said:

Maybe he doesn’t want to come to Buffalo where we’ve had one of the worst passing offenses the last several years.

Edited by Bangarang

I think it is to early to be concerned about  the WR position now. We have all of the OTA's , training  camp and preseason to go. Dupree showed some moxie last week. O'Rielley , Ray Ray , and Proehl  showed something and Streater, Holmes along with Jones , Benjamin  and Kerley could condense into a good WR corps when the season starts.

Edited by Wily Dog
add