How Peterman could be starter come September that's not far fetched.

I've said many times here before, I have a special place in my heart for Peterman. Having said that, I want the best qb we have to start for the bills. 

There seems to be this thinking by bills fans/media that McCarron is the most likely starter, unless Allen is a true beast and wins the job. Either of those scenarios is fine. However, I remember a few years back when we signed Cassel and fans seemed to have high hopes for him. Many here (or the old bbmb) seemed to think he was gonna be the starter. Once camp and pre season started however, he didn't live up to the previous success he had with new England and Kansas city and was not good. I could see McCarron being the same type of player. I could also see allen not being ready and Peterman steals the starting job. So there you have it, McCarron sucks and Allen isn't ready. I don't think this is far out of the realm of possibility. I actually in some way see McDermott and beane hoping it plays out this way. If McCarron wins us 12 games this year and we go a few games into the playoffs, then we have a potential franchise qb while having a 1st round pick that we payed alot for, sitting. You could say the same about Peterman if he wins us 12 games too. At any rate, just a few thoughts I had on a boring Saturday night.