Iron Maiden 2018/2019 World Tour....

On 7/31/2019 at 7:30 PM, KevinRome said:

I’m an old dude that doesn’t do big ass concert events anymore. Except for one. The O’lady gave me a kitchen pass for the Maiden concert in Buffalo! I’ll be there. First saw them at Rich Stadium in ‘81 at Super Fest. Still my favorite band. Glad to see that they’ve a worldwide following, especially the generations after mine. Shows that there’s an intrinsic love of the music.

My 1st show was on the World Piece tour in 1983...never looked back...was and still am absolutely hooked....truly believe Maiden is one of the best live act across all music genres...not just metal... 

Awesome show. I haven’t been to a Maiden show since the ’80s, this was everything I could have hope for. I still get that chill factor with their music. It’s pretty cool when 18,000 people know the lyrics to all the songs and can belt them out louder than Bruce’s amplified voice. They played for two hours - they’ve got serious respect for the fans.

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, yall said:

What a great show last night!

28 minutes ago, KevinRome said:

Awesome show. I haven’t been to a Maiden show since the ’80s, this was everything I could have hope for. I still get that chill factor with their music. It’s pretty cool when 18,000 people know the lyrics to all the songs and can belt them out louder than Bruce’s amplified voice. They played for two hours - they’ve got serious respect for the fans.

1 hour ago, stuvian said:

Sounds like the boys were in good form yesterday...real happy to hear that !! My 2 shows are coming up in September...cannot wait !!

• 3 weeks later...

Just back from my Iron Maiden week....Vancouver on Tuesday and Tacoma on Thursday.....simply put..... both fantastic !....Stunner shows honestly....I'm well into over 30 Maiden shows and those are only trailing the 1984 Powerslave tour.....Up the ***** Irons !!!!!