Does your dislike of the Patriots go into Boston's other teams?

Every thing Boston.  Hate it all

Boston Celtics. Boston bruins, NE Patriots*, Boston clam chowder. Baked beans. Gieselle bunchen, bill belichecl, Larry Byrd, Matt damon, been Affleck, Boston market, Boston pops..

!@#$ them all with 1,000 bags of dicks.

• Haha (+1) 2

I hate the Patriots, Celtics and Bruins

Hate their Boston Cream Pie, Clam Chowder, their accents, Samuel Adams beer,Fenway Franks,Boston baked beans.

I hate anyone ever born there. If it was up to me the Boston Massacre would be next week

only kidding

Edited by THE SLAMMER

Hell yes, i hate Boston. I grew up a Bruins fan (and Bisons) until the Sabres were  hatched. But then came five straight losses in the playoffs before we turned the tide. Lucic? Marchand? Really? How can a Sabres fan not hate the Ruins? NBA, who cares? Once the Braves moved I gave up on the run and gun no defense league. I'd rather watch college ball. As for baseball, the first game I remember watching was in the 69 world series. I've been a Mets and Orioles fan ever since. I thank Bill Buckner every time I think Red Sox. 1986. Ironically, I wore a BB glove as a first baseman in high school long before 1986. No hate for the Sox.

4 hours ago, Another Fan said:

Celtics are playing Game 7 against the Cavs tomorrow night.  I'm partial to the Cavs but I can't really imagine rooting for the Celtics under any circumstance.

I wasn't always like that as I think I even had a Celtics shirt as a kid because I was partial to Larry.  The Patriots this century kinda made me lump all Boston's teams together.  You know most likely Patriots fans root for the Celtics, Red Sox, Bruins as well

I despise the Sox and Pats*. Like the Celtics (Dad grew up a C's fan and passed it on) neutral to the B's. 

47 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Every thing Boston.  Hate it all

Boston Celtics. Boston bruins, NE Patriots*, Boston clam chowder. Baked beans. Gieselle bunchen, bill belichecl, Larry Byrd, Matt damon, been Affleck, Boston market, Boston pops..

!@#$ them all with 1,000 bags of dicks.

Have you been putting them in bags after they are thrown on the field.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Another Fan said:

Celtics are playing Game 7 against the Cavs tomorrow night.  I'm partial to the Cavs but I can't really imagine rooting for the Celtics under any circumstance.

I wasn't always like that as I think I even had a Celtics shirt as a kid because I was partial to Larry.  The Patriots this century kinda made me lump all Boston's teams together.  You know most likely Patriots fans root for the Celtics, Red Sox, Bruins as well

Nope Like the Celtics and The Reds Sox.

I've always disliked the Celtics & Bruins...has nothing to do with the Pats*. Although they were never my favorite team, I did like the Red Sox when I was a kid...when they had guys like Carl Yastrzemski, Carlton Fisk, & Jim Rice. Now, they are no different to me than the hated Yankees and I can't stand them just like any other Boston team. All the Chowdahs can go jump into Bahston Hahbah for all I care.

Image result for no you are snl gif

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, The Red King said:

I'm an odd case.  I hate Brady and Belly (and now Gronk after the WWE flying elbow he dropped last season), but other then them, I don't hate the Pats.  If, for example, all three of them retired, my feelings toward the team would shift drastically.  As such, I hold no ill-will toward any other Boston team.

With Grogan as QB, I cheered for the Patriots.

My mom was a big Bills fan, my dad was a big college basketball fan. He became a huge Larry Bird fan when Larry was at Indiana State and then followed him into the Pros, so we became Celtics fans (hated the Lakers). Was originally a Yankees fan, but changed to Orioles fan around 10 years old because of the Rochester connection and then I went to college in Boston, where I could see Fenway from my dorm window (so I went to a lot of games). So, I'm not a Sox fan, but don't have any hatred toward the team, and I love the history of the team (Ted Williams, Yaz, etc.). Went to school with Yaz's daughter. I'm indifferent about the Bruins. And, yes, Hate the Patriots!!!

Go Bills!

Edited by folz