Does your dislike of the Patriots go into Boston's other teams?

On 5/28/2018 at 1:32 PM, Pete said:

not to mention, the Buffalo Braves were sold and traded straight up to the Celtics franchise for franchise.  !@#$ Boston!

Not quite...the Braves moved to San Diego, and then simply swapped owners with the Celtics.  

For me, it has.  

A big turning point is that kid who keeps showing up at parades with the sign of all the Championships he has seen in his short life.  

I have always hated the Bruins for the most part from the 80s Sabres rivalry.... but it cooled when the Bruins kind of had a long rough stretch.  It is intensified now, they are one of my most hated NHL teams.

Celtics, I never really had an opinion of, never been a huge NBA fan.  This year, watching the playoffs, I really wanted them to lose.  

Red Sox are complicated.  I despise the Yankees more than any team (Patriots included).  If the Red Sox are the #1 threat, I follow the scores and hope they win each day.  I would much rather it be the Jays or Orioles (or Rays)...  I certainly do not want them to win the World Series for those spoiled fans (although Fenway is very charming).

I do home workout videos.  On one of my videos (on P90x3), there is a woman who wears a "Boston Strong" tank top.  The lead guy asks her a question and she answers it with such a thick, annoying, and obviously exaggerated Boston accent, I actually get annoyed and upset and usually find myself cursing at the TV.

6 minutes ago, May Day 10 said:

For me, it has.  

A big turning point is that kid who keeps showing up at parades with the sign of all the Championships he has seen in his short life.  

I have always hated the Bruins for the most part from the 80s Sabres rivalry.... but it cooled when the Bruins kind of had a long rough stretch.  It is intensified now, they are one of my most hated NHL teams.

Celtics, I never really had an opinion of, never been a huge NBA fan.  This year, watching the playoffs, I really wanted them to lose.  

Red Sox are complicated.  I despise the Yankees more than any team (Patriots included).  If the Red Sox are the #1 threat, I follow the scores and hope they win each day.  I would much rather it be the Jays or Orioles (or Rays)...  I certainly do not want them to win the World Series for those spoiled fans (although Fenway is very charming).

I do home workout videos.  On one of my videos (on P90x3), there is a woman who wears a "Boston Strong" tank top.  The lead guy asks her a question and she answers it with such a thick, annoying, and obviously exaggerated Boston accent, I actually get annoyed and upset and usually find myself cursing at the TV.

This is honestly my exact sentiment. The accent is probably what makes me hate it the most. I think it was Louis CK who said "The New England accent isn't an accent. It's just pronouncing words incorrectly." (paraphrasing.)

56 minutes ago, SouthNYfan said:

-hate pats

-hate Sox

-hate bruins

-don't mind Celtics (though I hated Pierce)

-love visiting the city, it's a very nice vacation

This is how I feel, except I hate the Celtics but didn't mind Pierce, ha.