Does your dislike of the Patriots go into Boston's other teams?

Hated all other boston teams long before the Pats started their run. Hated the Celtics since JoJo White phantom foul in the playoffs against the Braves, Hated the Bruins since Brad Park OT goal and hated the Red Sox since the 70's being a Yankees fan. Didn't even care much about the Patriots back then.

I got no love for the Celtics......except perhaps loving watching them choke HARD at home against LeBron and some scrubs.

Despite being a Yankees and Bills fan I don't really hate the Sox or Pats though.    Just not a team hater.

But the Celtics are different.......they are basically the official pro sports team of racist douchebags.    Fair or not if you are a white fan of theirs and not from New England you are probably aware that people question your motivation.

6 hours ago, 8-8 Forever? said:

why?  all they do is win.  tremendous , winning sports traditions.  I really couldn't care less, but wow, envy turning into hate can't be a good thing

reason # 32,401 why I hate Boston sports- So I went to a Pats-Titans game in freezing rain and the Pats won something like 57-0.  So my buddy and I go to bar outside stadium.  We have our first beer of day, getting along great with everyone.  We order second beer.  I take a few sips.  Then I take my rain jacket off, and I have a Bills sweatshirt.  The bartender took my beer and said I had to leave.  I said what gives?  Who's order?  "oh someone back there".  The Pats just won 57-0, but these insecure Pats fans were threatened by one Bills shirt.  !@#$ the Pats!  Their fans are !@#$s

Edited by Pete

Hate the Patriots*. Hate the Bruins, but that's just the Sabres fan in me. Not a basketball fan, so really have no opinion on the Celtics, but I like their court. Lol. However, I absolutely hate the Yankees. Probably more than I hate the Patriots*. I actually considered Boston a "Second team" back in the very early 2000's because the Indians who were my favorite team at the time, sucked. So I rooted for Boston come playoff time, simply because I appreciated their hatred of the Yankees. 

Also, I liked them when Torey Lovullo (former Bisons player and manager) was the interim manager. 

16 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

It’s an awesome ugly game. Only awesome because my team is somehow  in game 7 of the conf finals, and I didn’t even think they would make it out of rd 1 past Milwaukee with this cast of youngins. 

c'mon, they tanked for 4th to get the Raptors second round....

Truthfully I really don't hate Boston's teams just currently its a really really high dislike. The Bruins may be the one of the bunch I'd say I hate because I don't respect how they play the game and they always seem to be cheap shot artists. The Patriots though I am at the point of Stockholm syndrome their my enemy but I respect what they do and also know its highly unsustainable long term and will fade. Celtics I generally like and respect. Red Sox don't care for but they have a cool history and ball park.

If anything I'm jealous of their championships, but they also went a super long time with nothing minus the Celtics success so I know its jealousy.

By the same token I DO HATE RANGERS, JETS, AND YANKEES. Jets fans are the most hilariously arrogant bunch because they won a Super Bowl 50 plus years ago that most can't remember and have done literally nothing league wide since then of any importance. I like seeing the Jets lose and 2015's season finally was oh so glorious.

My hatred list for football would look something like this: 1. Pittsburgh 2. NYJ 3. Seattle (This a**hole bunch acts like they are gods greatest gift to fandom and need to stay in their lane big time) 4. Miami (I still remember the hatred it's there just needs some time to reignite) 5. New England

i hate the Celtics .  The Danny Ainge love is a joke .  He had more assets to use than any team in the history of the league and turned them into a noah's arc team.  They have two of everything . Good players no doubt.  He never got the great players and now he will start to lose assets because he can't pay them all.  Marcus smith starts the Exodus this year.  

On 5/26/2018 at 8:26 PM, YoloinOhio said:

I was born a Celtics fan because my dad became one when the Braves moved and the owner swapped teams with the Celtics.

Sad that it took me to get to page 3 to see a post with the exact same reason why I’m a Celtics fan.  Too many Buffalo fans forgot (or never knew) that the Buffalo Braves and Boston Celtics swapped franchises before the Braves went out to San Diego.

• Like (+1) 1

On 5/27/2018 at 9:17 PM, EasternOHBillsFan said:

That makes ZERO SENSE, considering Golden State has been in the same number of Finals games as the Cavs have!!! Nobody wants the whiny Warriors to win...

I do. I like the way they play as a team. They are great to watch.  LeBron is an awesome one-man show and since they got past the Celts, if LeBron can carry the Cavs then it would be a pretty incredible feat.  I did want to see the young Celts get in, so watch out for them and the 76'ers in the East. 

At heart, I'm a Heat fan first so they are always my first choice. 

5 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Hate the Red Sox

Hate the Bruins

Despise the Celtics

Hate their marathon 

Hate their clam chowder 

Hate their dunkin donuts

Walberg sucks...

You get the picture....

Matt Damon and Ben Affleck can eat stinky clam chowder too

On 5/27/2018 at 11:17 PM, BuffBillsForLife said:

I obviously hate the Pats and Bruins (although I hate the Leafs far more), but if you put a gun to my head I would probably say I like the Red Sox and Celtics.  It's just how it goes when Buffalo doesn't have a baseball or basketball team.

Love the Leafs compared to the Bruins.

F Boston.

7 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Hate the Red Sox

Hate the Bruins

Despise the Celtics

Hate their marathon 

Hate their clam chowder 

Hate their dunkin donuts

Walberg sucks...

You get the picture....

Loud and clear

4 hours ago, baskingridgebillsfan said:

i hate the Celtics .  The Danny Ainge love is a joke .  He had more assets to use than any team in the history of the league and turned them into a noah's arc team.  They have two of everything . Good players no doubt.  He never got the great players and now he will start to lose assets because he can't pay them all.  Marcus smith starts the Exodus this year.  

Let’s just frame this one and title it CONFUSED. 

• Haha (+1) 1