I miss Leodis McKelvin interviews...

I loved Leodis, but man oh man was he perhaps the unluckiest Bill in the history of Bills.  The dropped punts in biggest moments, the injuries.  I'm pretty sure he got hurt in 2014 when he was leading the league in INT's.  

And then there was the infamous sound bite.  Pissed after a loss, McK tells reporters and the world that next week the Bills "are gonna beat that ass, point blank.  Period."  McKelvin gets hurt in the first Q and does not return, and, you guessed it, the Bills lose.

Legend.

22 minutes ago, Another Fan said:

He was always entertaining!

I do always find it ironic on the most important drive of the genius's life (Fitz) McKelvin outsmarted him and picked him off 

The wonderlic hasn't been shown to have a positive correlation with QB performance.  But it has been shown to have a negative correlation with CB play.

• Haha (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, Ifartalot said:

This is an inappropriate thread and should be pulled.

Inappropriate, how?  It's Leodis being interviewed; his words.  I've not posted anything inappropriate.  If there is a comment that you don't like, then point that out but there is nothing wrong with the video.

7 hours ago, Golden Goat said:

Leodis "Gabby Johnson" McKelvin scored 1 point higher on the Wonderlic than Lamar Jackson...

1 hour ago, TigerJ said:

Give the guy a break.  It's tough when English is your second language.

1 hour ago, nedboy7 said:

whats his first language? 

all 3 of these posts just add to the narrative that buffalo team and fans are racist......this thread is pointless and just mean......grow the !@#$ up

• Like (+1) 6
  • Haha (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

Inappropriate, how?  It's Leodis being interviewed; his words.  I've not posted anything inappropriate.  If there is a comment that you don't like, then point that out but there is nothing wrong with the video.

natedog3535 explained it succinctly. 

7 minutes ago, natedawg3535 said:

all 3 of these posts just add to the narrative that buffalo team and fans are racist......this thread is pointless and just mean......grow the !@#$ up

Racist? Really? Because two guys I find dumb as bricks just so happen to be black -- therefore I'm racist? I find Kiko Alonso and Terry Bradshaw stupid, too. 

You're the one who needs to grow the !@#$ up, snowflake.

4 minutes ago, Golden Goat said:

Racist? Really? Because two guys I find dumb as bricks just so happen to be black -- therefore I'm racist? I find Kiko Alonso and Terry Bradshaw stupid, too. 

You're the one who needs to grow the !@#$ up, snowflake.

Nothing says "I'm in the right" on the subject of maturity quite like "grow the !@#$ up, snowflake".

• Like (+1) 3

I might merely add for your consideration anything the Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell has to say. Only a slight elevation from Brando's portrayal of Vito Corleone.

Actually, an interview of McKelvin and McConnell, conducted by Lauren Brill and Steve Harvey qualifies as some level of Hell, as envisioned by Dante in his 'Inferno'.

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013

1 minute ago, Logic said:

Nothing says "I'm in the right" on the subject of maturity quite like "grow the !@#$ up, snowflake".

... or calling someone else a "racist" for no good reason. Right, "Logic?"

16 minutes ago, Logic said:

I agree that this thread is mean spirited and racist and should be locked.

WAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!

2 minutes ago, Golden Goat said:

... or calling someone else a "racist" for no good reason. Right, "Logic?"

WAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!

You continue to astound with your maturity and high level of discourse. I'm sure you'll be a valuable addition to the TBD community.