Empathy Test

3 hours ago, GoBills808 said:

I scored an 18. Is anyone else that low?

I scored a 10 which I noted on page 1 of this thread

But with an empathy score of 18 you probably didn't feel like reading thru other peoples response :nana:

• Haha (+1) 2

I scored 31. I'm not entirely shocked by that but I'm definitely moving towards being a better human being.

I might take it again in a few months time just to track some kind of tangible progress. I'm currently looking at Compassion Focused Therapy and taking on a mentoring role to help others that are suffering from depression and anxiety.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, /dev/null said:

I scored a 10 which I noted on page 1 of this thread

But with an empathy score of 18 you probably didn't feel like reading thru other peoples response :nana:

I’m surprised you cared that I missed your previous lower score. And I almost didn’t even type this response. 

52 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

I’m surprised you cared that I missed your previous lower score. And I almost didn’t even type this response. 

Of  course I care that u missed my post,. You should read my posts because they're important, other people's not so much

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, /dev/null said:

Of  course I care that u missed my post,. You should read my posts because they're important, other people's not so much

I'm finding it hard to justify my time even reading your posts, much less responding to them. And I care even less about how important you think they may be. My biggest concern right now is getting across to you how little this conversation matters to me. 

Your Empathy Quotient score was 28 out of a possible 80.

Scores of 30 or less indicate a lack of empathy common in people with Autism or Asperger’s Syndrome.

sent the test to my wife, she gets a 69 and then tells me:

Haha I don’t need a test to tell me your EI could use some expanding ?

Edited by Bray Wyatt

21 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

I'm finding it hard to justify my time even reading your posts, much less responding to them. And I care even less about how important you think they may be. My biggest concern right now is getting across to you how little this conversation matters to me. 

tenor.gif?itemid=3355501

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Bray Wyatt said:

Your Empathy Quotient score was 28 out of a possible 80.

Scores of 30 or less indicate a lack of empathy common in people with Autism or Asperger’s Syndrome.

sent the test to my wife, she gets a 69 and then tells me:

Haha I don’t need a test to tell me your EI could use some expanding ?

I did a little research on my own and found that people who score 28 are viewed more favorably by the opposite sex, have a higher than average IQ, and litter less.

• Haha (+1) 1