Favorite Bills game last season

I could go with the Broncos because me and the fam were there or the Colts for obvious reasons but I'll go with the Jags.

Sitting on the edge of my seat all game for a playoff game was great even though we lost. My kids still make fun of my reaction every time I was sure Tyrod was gonna get picked.

The other games were more euphoric (including Dalton-Boyd) but it was great to have that win or go home feeling again.  

• Like (+1) 1

I came up from South Carolina for the Tampa game and that was easily my favorite for the reasons of sitting in the crowd and actually feeling the game atmosphere.  I hadn't been to a game in years after moving away from WNY, so that made it even more special.  Not to mention the fact that the game was back and forth and we won in thrilling fashion.  

Edited by ThunderingHerd

The Broncos game is when I first realized things might be different with this Bills team. You have to remember, they were 2-0 at that point and playing really well. They were heavily favored, and we beat them fair and square...with a small assist to Von Miller ;)

The Falcons game is when I KNEW things were different with this Bills team. I realize their staring WRs went down with injury, but still. We went into a very tough road environment and beat a team that was in the Super Bowl the year prior. 

The Chiefs game -- coming off of that horrible mid-season stretch that had me thinking "same old Bills" again -- was awesome. How many times over the years have the Bills lost a must-win November/December game against the Chiefs? Too many to count. And to get that win at rowdy Arrowhead against an eventual playoff team was just awesome.

My favorite of the year, though, was the Dolphins game. Obviously, the game itself wasn't anything special. But the experience of watching it at a packed Bills Backers Bar here in Portland...with Kyle's touchdown plunge and scoreboard watching the Bengals-Ravens game, and of course the eventual outcome...I'll never forget that day or that experience. And I am so, SO glad that I chose to go the Bills bar that day, my first such trip of the season. Amazing stuff.

Edited by Logic

The Snow Bowl was so cool to watch, though we nearly blew it. The Falcons game was great, but knocking Sununu & Julio out exposed Matty Lice as pedestrian and I knew by mid 2nd quarter we could win. Nearly blew the finale, but the Cinci Win made it very memorable! Chiefs game was a shock!

I’m with those who’ve picked the Tampa game. ‘Dat crap don’t happen ‘round here’..

The snow-bowl was the first time in a long time that people actually wanted to hear about me being at a Bills game.  Plus it had thunder-snow, and that's about the coolest weather thing I've experienced.... oh yeah, we won too.