Favorite Bills game last season

Week 12 KC game was to me the turning point of the season.

After getting humiliated against the Chargers in Week 11 they went into KC in a must win situation and dominated defensively against a fully armed KC team. That showed me a lot and reaffirmed my confidence in this regime.

Honorable mention has to be the last week of the season. Beating Miami in a must win and wait game and then watching the Cincy/ Baltimore miracle which ended the drought was pretty special.

Edited by billsbackto81

Atlanta. Didn't really think we had a shot against a SB caliber team and the fact they pulled out the win in a game they have lost so many times during the drought was such a massive change in mentality. Even if they wouldn't have made the playoffs I felt different about this org because they showed true competence for the first time in a very long time.

Plus the game itself was really fun we had a party in our backyard watching and were going nuts the entire time. Lots of adult beverages were consumed after the victory haha.

The snow bowl was fun to watch, as it reminded me of playing sandlot football in the snow when I was a kid.

The Denver game was good too. We were driving our son to college for dorm move-in day, so I recorded the game and watched it when we got home. I was expecting a loss but was pleasantly surprised at the outcome.

And the NYE game against the 'Fins was a blast. Kyle Williams' TD run was a thing of beauty. And the post-game locker room scene when the Bengals won was huge.

Edited by WhoTom
  • Like (+1) 2