TBD podcast by TBD for TBD!

podcast by TBD for TBD: Would you participate in a podcast based on TBD perspective from fans around the league?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to join the podcast for a 30 minute segment and subject you like to talk about?

2. 2. Would you be interested in subscribing without participating?

31 minutes ago, Virgil said:

MARK KELSO

Still couldn't make a tackle, even with that helmet covering 80% of the field

Kelso was a ball hawk...but tackled like Stephanie Gilmore (i.e. the half hearted, bend over and try to arm tackle the receiver or RB as they sped by)

On 5/24/2018 at 9:44 PM, BringBackFergy said:

Of course, there will be a 15 minute “What’s Cookin?” Segment where you will review some of our favorite Bills game day / tailgate food recipes, right? Riiight?

I Look forward to the baseball segment

• Haha (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Kelso was a ball hawk...but tackled like Stephanie Gilmore (i.e. the half hearted, bend over and try to arm tackle the receiver or RB as they sped by)

He was. But he was also the guy standing next to the pile, watching the ball carrier get tackled. Drove me nuts. 

Him, Kelsay, Schoebel, WIley are probably my 4 most overrated Bills defensive players. 

I’m sure there’s more, but my brain is fried

Edited by Virgil
  • Like (+1) 1

BillsEnthusiast on the show tonight boys! this could a giant step along with the highly acclaimed Virgil and Meade show. Could be posted tonight too!

I am proud and thankful to walk among the gods of TBD.

Get ready for TBD in audio form for your commutes tomorrow. Don't post and drive folks, learned that the hard way. We're here to streamline that.

• Like (+1) 1

Gentlemen, I present to you BillsEnthusiast. Audio version.

Pretty funny episode shooting the s*** wiith BillsEnthusiast. We discuss Dunkirk Don (!) and more.

These are all podcasts btw you can subscribe from your Android podcast software or iTunes, or whatever. Soundcloud automatically uploads.

We definitely need to get BillsEnthusiast in a group show, boys. Things could get wild. But for now enjoy our casual Thursday evening conversation about all things TBD.

43 minutes ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

Tune in for journalism technobabble by me and Bleacher Report bashing by the both of us!  

Don't forget discussions of a post apocalyptic world where the Bills don't exist as an organization.

Yet everything else is normal. The horrors.

We can create a consolidated Bills media conglomerate empire BE.

3 minutes ago, Dante said:

Great idea. I would subscribe and do the Patreon thing as well. Would be good entertainment.

Patreon?

I think we've dedicated at least 40% of every episode to the Patriots.

Edited by PetermanThrew5Picks

30 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

Don't forget discussions of a post apocalyptic world where the Bills don't exist as an organization.

Patreon?

T shirts. It all starts with T Shirts. 

• Haha (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

Patreon?

Pay a few scheckles a month for the effort!

2 minutes ago, Dante said:

Pay a few scheckles a month for the effort!

you're going to have to do a podcast with me to explain this. Even then I might not get it, and will change the subject to something something Bills