TBD podcast by TBD for TBD!

podcast by TBD for TBD: Would you participate in a podcast based on TBD perspective from fans around the league?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to join the podcast for a 30 minute segment and subject you like to talk about?

2. 2. Would you be interested in subscribing without participating?

OMG!!!  This really allows me to 'reach out' to other Bills fans who share my 'passion' for the team.

Christ, this social media culture grates on me...?  I'll be the old guy over there yelling at that cloud.

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, BillsRdue said:

Sounds good, but I need Dunkirk Don on air. I really need to hear the "voice of high level meetings."  Also bring back ICE.  

I don't think it was Dunkirk Don who provided us with the "high level meetings" gem, but I do agree he should be a guest, along with Chadwick Bay Chad (and any of his other persona's)...

Edited by ricojes
  • Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, ricojes said:

I don't think it was Dunkirk Don who provided us with the "high level meetings" gem, but I do agree he should be a guest, along with Chadwick Bay Chad (and any of his other persona's)...

That was our second-most-famous troll, SaviorPeterman and his never-ending concern for everything. 

15 hours ago, Virgil said:

You’re an idiot. 

But I’m in to help however you need 

VIRGIL, you are underrated in the community. It's my personal mission to fix that

4 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Evitez les insultes, s'il vous plait.  Merci!

Keep me in check please Hapless if I'm annoying mods

4 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

Damn right Skippy.

I've sent you some girls I've dated, nice try though

Pics or gtfo

5 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Don't.  Steal.  My.  Shtick.

That's all you're good for DC ? can't have anybody stealing your line

Edited by PetermanThrew5Picks