TBD podcast by TBD for TBD!

podcast by TBD for TBD: Would you participate in a podcast based on TBD perspective from fans around the league?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to join the podcast for a 30 minute segment and subject you like to talk about?

2. 2. Would you be interested in subscribing without participating?

What are your thoughts? great supplement to the board IMO, we can bring up old fights (but keep it civil and funny of course), have a neutral Panthers fan moderator.

I'm most excited at hearing some of our more active posters on air and hash out our arguments in a live podcast setting. For all the complaining we have about local Bills media (WGR, Sully, etc.) I think it'd be a fun thing to try. I've personally made podcasts and have to admit they're the most fun thing I've ever done. My premise is we don't talk X's and O's exclusively, Cover1 does a fantastic job with this. I say we hash out topics on the board already, live genuine conversations on the fly that are a break from carefully constructed posts. And judging from the humor on this board I think we can make it very entertaining. I'm sure these arguments we always get into will get segued into new arguments to discuss on TBD. We can talk opinions on players, coaches, regimes, reminisce on Bills history.. Exactly what we post about. The podcast can simply create a broader perspective, based on TBD posts!

TBH I'm super excited about this. I think TBD would love to have a Bills podcast about TBD. Imagine those of you folks that spend so much time on the board (I'm on the board an unhealthy amount :) ) itching to get the latest from TBD topics from their well known posters. You can use it on your commute! You can get a closer relationship to all the posters you've sparred with, let's humanize these anonymous people! Or simply tune in to hear from your favorite posters.

I'm obviously super excited about this. And I understand skepticism (I swear I'm not Dunkirk Don selling property based on "inside info" where the stadium will be!). But please let me know what TBD thinks. And if you are interested in making short one time commitments post here or PM me, we can have new TBD guests every time so knowing everybody is busy hopefully one night at your convenience won't be too time consuming. You TBD fans call the shots!

Please please let me know what you think. Call me an idiot if you really feel that way. Better yet me know if you like the idea! I want to feel out TBD's opinion. And if you're interested in contributing post here, PM me, however you want to get in contact. I have Meade on board so far (I know I know, he's the worst.)

To summarize, let me know what you think of a TBD podcast for TBD.. all purely for fun of course.

Edited by PetermanThrew5Picks

10 minutes ago, sodbuster said:

So it isn't enough that our front office, coaches, and players are poached from Carolina? Our podcast hosts have to be too? :lol:

haha that's the idean?

5 minutes ago, mead107 said:

Should reach out to BRINGBACKFERGY 

And Bill in ny city. 

thanks for the suggestion. I'd like Virgil as well.

11 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

As long as there is a segment dedicated to the Tinder conquests of @Boyst62 it might be interesting. 

See this is podcast gold! You're in Kirby!

3 minutes ago, mead107 said:

Turbo from the shout box.   

Also so might want to run it by SDS and have him on the first broadcast. 

I checked with Hapless and he said he thought SDS would be okay with it. TBH I think SDS is probably crazy busy so idk if he''ll want to join on a broadcast. But let me know if you think otherwise. I know nothing about SDS for that matter either.

1 hour ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

I'd be down for this! 

I'll PM you,

49 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Of course, there will be a 15 minute “What’s Cookin?” Segment where you will review some of our favorite Bills game day / tailgate food recipes, right? Riiight?

Join the podcast and make your segment. Let's have fun, the sillier the better. We have a segment over which is better, the sad Bills song that someone posted earlier (I'm having trouble finding it if you know what I'm talking about, and the funny Panthers guy posting his song. Talking about the merits of each.

Mead, my Panthers friend and I will submit a cut rough draft next week see what ya'll think. from there we'll start adding in guests.

Edited by PetermanThrew5Picks

3 hours ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

What are your thoughts? great supplement to the board IMO, we can bring up old fights (but keep it civil and funny of course), have a neutral Panthers fan moderator.

I'm most excited at hearing some of our more active posters on air and hash out our arguments in a live podcast setting. For all the complaining we have about local Bills media (WGR, Sully, etc.) I think it'd be a fun thing to try. I've personally made podcasts and have to admit they're the most fun thing I've ever done. My premise is we don't talk X's and O's exclusively, Cover1 does a fantastic job with this. I say we hash out topics on the board already, live genuine conversations on the fly that are a break from carefully constructed posts. And judging from the humor on this board I think we can make it very entertaining. I'm sure these arguments we always get into will get segued into new arguments to discuss on TBD. We can talk opinions on players, coaches, regimes, reminisce on Bills history.. Exactly what we post about. The podcast can simply create a broader perspective, based on TBD posts!

TBH I'm super excited about this. I think TBD would love to have a Bills podcast about TBD. Imagine those of you folks that spend so much time on the board (I'm on the board an unhealthy amount :) ) itching to get the latest from TBD topics from their well known posters. You can use it on your commute! You can get a closer relationship to all the posters you've sparred with, let's humanize these anonymous people! Or simply tune in to hear from your favorite posters.

I'm obviously super excited about this. And I understand skepticism (I swear I'm not Dunkirk Don selling property based on "inside info" where the stadium will be!). But please let me know what TBD thinks. And if you are interested in making short one time commitments post here or PM me, we can have new TBD guests every time so knowing everybody is busy hopefully one night at your convenience won't be too time consuming. You TBD fans call the shots!

Please please let me know what you think. Call me an idiot if you really feel that way. Better yet me know if you like the idea! I want to feel out TBD's opinion. And if you're interested in contributing post here, PM me, however you want to get in contact. I have Meade on board so far (I know I know, he's the worst.)

To summarize, let me know what you think of a TBD podcast for TBD.. all purely for fun of course.

Hey, dude, suggestion: maybe add a poll would you participate, watch etc?

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

You’re an idiot. 

But I’m in to help however you need 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

As long as there is a segment dedicated to the Tinder conquests of @Boyst62 it might be interesting. 

I need to update you about latest goings-on... Remind me, because I'm sure you're still in bed

But, golly, life has been good...

• Haha (+1) 1