Josh Allen already impressing in Buffalo

I don’t know but I saw the phrase “threaded the needle” in the same sentence as the name of a Bills QB. I did a double take. 

I may need to make a trip to SJF this summer. I need to hear this audible “sizzle” for myself that his throws reportedly make. I’m intrigued. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I don’t know but I saw the phrase “threaded the needle” in the same sentence as the name of a Bills QB. I did a double take. 

I msy may need to make a trip to SJF this summer. I need to hear this audible “sizzle” for myself that his throws reportedly make. I’m intrigued. 

We have ourselves a bonfide elite talent at hand, maybe the single greatest QB prospect we ever have had.  The guy has bigly talent level and I'm very optimistic that he is going to turn into our franchise QB.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I don’t know but I saw the phrase “threaded the needle” in the same sentence as a Bills QB. I did a double take. 

It's a little surprising when we're used to phrases like:

- Just a bit out of reach.

- Off the hands 

- And the receiver is tackled just shy of the marker.  4th down coming.

- Missed a wide open receiver over the middle

24 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

I like Ray Ray. I can see him being a week 1 contributor,in a Tyreek Hill like role, this class is going to be special 

I'm not judging the WR corps until the end of camp. There's a healthy competition and I think it will shake itself out just fine. The only position I'm really worried about is O-line.

8 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I'm not judging the WR corps until the end of camp. There's a healthy competition and I think it will shake itself out just fine. The only position I'm really worried about is O-line.

I'm still holding on to the thought that after Daboll gets a look at his players after OTAs that an OL and/or WR move can happen.

Still have some cap left and there always can be a trade.

Against 3rd team defense.Still hoping for the best. I tend to  not get excited in OTA's, with no pass rush, etc. Word is he was holding the ball much longer so if it was real live action may not have that much time. 

53 minutes ago, JoeF said:

It's a little surprising when we're used to phrases like:

- Just a bit out of reach.

- Off the hands 

- And the receiver is tackled just shy of the marker.  4th down coming.

- Missed a wide open receiver over the middle

Also any mentions of the hospitality tent at training camp ;)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I was reading reports on his performance and he was looking really good.  Daboll even said “nice shot” after he hit McCloud for a big gain.

According to a source, Dabolls teaching is really getting through to him.

Did we not mess this up?

Are you sure you have the right message board? We talk about Arizona rookies here.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

27 minutes ago, ngbills said:

Against 3rd team defense.Still hoping for the best. I tend to  not get excited in OTA's, with no pass rush, etc. Word is he was holding the ball much longer so if it was real live action may not have that much time. 

Word is from who? I’ve read no report like that 

• Like (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, JMF2006 said:

Also any mentions of the hospitality tent at training camp ;)

Honorable mention only.

It's early.

I think Allen can throw it open and in stride for RAC.
It's spring and Hope is acceptable right now.

enjoy it while we can  :  )