Josh Rosen already impressing in Arizona.

2 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

The respective career's of the Josh boys will inevitably be compared over time. Get used to it. 

This is what typically happens but for some reason it triggers a lot of fans.

By the way, someone do me a favor and bring up who we got instead of Gronk, that comes up twice a year as well. Tit for tat.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Warcodered said:

Unfortunately I've heard rumors he plays for Arizona

League sources? What League sources?

Only opinion that would matter would be Cardinal sources.

If it was a league source(implying it was not a Cards source) that source would be no more accurate then myself who saw nothing and was not there but just heard talk.

8 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

I hear they are petitioning the league to allow him to wear the red jersey in games this season to avoid unnecessary concussions and shoulder injuries.

Our Josh had more shoulder injuries (hides behind a rock).

3 hours ago, NoSaint said:

Day 1 rosen should look better than allen. We hope come year 2-3 he’s plateaued as a relatively average qb while allen is top tier. 

This.

Rosen was always considered more first-day-ready.

Myself, I like Arizona, so I hope both guys work out. But Allen is likely to need more time and more development.

I desperately hope that Allen in years two and three and onwards becomes a terrific QB. As long as that happens, anything else will be gravy.

4 hours ago, Klaista2k said:

I was listening to Colin Cowherd and he said according to league sources Rosen is already blowing everyone away.

According to the source Rosen "looked incredible" and is already a virtual lock to be starting week 1.

Did we mess this up? 

One week of OTAs.  One.  

Sure EVERY Allen supporter would expect Rosen to look good.  He's good.  But Rome to wasn't built in a day.

And honestly, this topic has been covered Ad nauseam in every Allen thread...and nothing has happened yet.

You are jumping the Gun Op. How about waiting until Rosen actually does something before you carry his jock around. You probably already have a Rosen tramp stamp. 

Edited by Lfod
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I normally agree with you but I think this whole ceiling thing is getting a bit crazy.  Christian Hackenberg had a high ceiling.  Derek Carr had a lower ceiling.

imo, Rosen most reminded of a Brady type qb. Not saying he will reach that but I’d call a Brady type career a high ceiling.  Ceiling means you aren’t that great but there’s a chance for growth. It also might mean you suck and will never get better.

Paul Heyman is insulted by this comparison!!!

Reports are that Arizona wanted Allen as well.  Settled for Rosen.

• Like (+1) 1

Honestly this doesn't shock me.  Rosen is a good QB.  He has injury concerns and he his kind of a jerk.  I think all 5 first round QBs will be good.  It was a great draft class.  It's all about the fit from here on out to see who has the best career.  

Sure would be nice to see some video like this on our QB

Note: not a comment on relative QB quality - for those of us who would have preferred a different Josh, That Ship Has Sailed.

Just a comment that it would be nice to see the Bills video and PR departments producing some clips like this on our QBs to slake fan curiosity

http://www.azcardinals.com/videos/videos/Rookie-Highlights---Josh-Rosen/3030ce37-51f1-43c1-83b5-155b924409f4

8 hours ago, Klaista2k said:

I was listening to Colin Cowherd and he said according to league sources Rosen is already blowing everyone away.

According to the source Rosen "looked incredible" and is already a virtual lock to be starting week 1.

Did we mess this up? 

Rosen was supposedly the most ready to step in right now and start but also had a lower ceiling...

We probably wont know for at least a few years...a couple weeks in rookie mini camp throwing against air is about as meaningless as it gets.

3 hours ago, Lfod said:

You are jumping the Gun Op. How about waiting until Rosen actually does something before you carry his jock around. You probably already have a Rosen tramp stamp. 

He's not jumping the gun anymore than any of the people telling us good things about Allen are jumping the gun.

If he told us the comparison is over, then yeah, just stupid. 

Asking the question is reasonable. Same as it was reasonable to ask the question during the draft.

• Thank you (+1) 1