Josh Rosen already impressing in Arizona.

4 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I normally agree with you but I think this whole ceiling thing is getting a bit crazy.  Christian Hackenberg had a high ceiling.  Derek Carr had a lower ceiling.

imo, Rosen most reminded of a Brady type qb. Not saying he will reach that but I’d call a Brady type career a high ceiling.  Ceiling means you aren’t that great but there’s a chance for growth. It also might mean you suck and will never get better.

Paul Heyman is insulted by this comparison!!!

I can understand the “ceiling” thing, but Do some QBs have more room for improvement than others? Imo, yes. Josh Allen’s potential has barely been scratched given his limited exposure to coaching, camps, experience, etc., whearas Rosen has been on the star QB track since high school. Rosen is leaps and bounds ahead in those areas. Yes, Rosen can still improve and improve a lot,  but given their relative starting points, Allen has more room.

54 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

Day 1 rosen should look better than allen. We hope come year 2-3 he’s plateaued as a relatively average qb while allen is top tier. 

100% agree. Buffalo took the QB that needs more fine tuning but probably with the highest upside in the draft. It's not about who's best from day 1.

I fully expect Josh Rosen to be the better QB to start. He is much further along in his development and much more polished than Allen is. 

If Rosen isn't better out the gate, it would be somewhat surprising. 

Its years 2, 3 and beyond that we hope Allen flys by him. 

26 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

If you think that's going to be nuts, wait until each plays 3 of 4 regular season games! 

This place will be calling for Beane's head on a silver platter.

He took the wrong QB.  

This place just doesn't get that quite yet.

Oh, but you do, eh? 

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

If you think that's going to be nuts, wait until each plays 3 of 4 regular season games! 

He took the wrong QB.  

Hmm, you state this as an absolute certainty, yet neither Josh has played an NFL game.  Wait...wait...you can see into the future, can't you?!?  Quick, what are this week's winning lottery numbers?

Unless...wait...no...you couldn't just be passing off your opinion as if it were absolute fact, could you?  That would just be a stupid thing to do...

• Like (+1) 1

So.....based on the fact that Josh Rosen looked good in the very first OTA session, you're asking if the Bills made a mistake by not drafting him?

This HAS to be a joke thread, right? Surely no one is actually this ridiculous.

1 hour ago, Klaista2k said:

I was listening to Colin Cowherd and he said according to league sources Rosen is already blowing everyone away.

According to the source Rosen "looked incredible" and is already a virtual lock to be starting week 1.

Did we mess this up? 

Well if it's coming from cowturd then we messed up.

What color shorts and t-shirt did Rosen  wear during an OTA have when he looked "incredible?" 

Josh Rosen, 2018 starting quarterback of the Arizona Cardinals is not out of the realm of possibility, according to Steve Wilks. The new head coach said as much after OTAs on Wednesday.

The "Good Morning Football" crew debates if Cardinals QB Josh Rosen will be the first QB from the 2018 draft class to start a game next season.

13 minutes ago, mellaman101 said:

BREAKING NEWS....   Ryan Leaf makes his return to World Series of Poker....  Wet farts wearing a pair on white jeans and is DQ'd...   More to follow...

Depends...(think about it.)

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013

....sorry "Putz Boy" whining about nine mistakes before me tells me all I need to know.....yup I'm an old school crustacean....you just don't open your diva yap and disrespect the QB's who paved the way for you to get this prime opportunity nor do you disrespect the "other nine" or your teammates with your self serving pompous crap BEFORE EVER stepping on the field....if we only played them and Mr. Edmunds could send a "welcome to MY house message"......65 TD's and 7,000 yds and I ain;t changing my opinion of this pukette......

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy
  • Like (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

He took the wrong QB.  

You're right, this place doesn't get it, including you. Not sure what this is based off? College is history , only time will tell with these QBs. Might be a full year til we tell on Allen. 

40 minutes ago, Logic said:

So.....based on the fact that Josh Rosen looked good in the very first OTA session, you're asking if the Bills made a mistake by not drafting him?

This HAS to be a joke thread, right? Surely no one is actually this ridiculous.

I mean, if you aren’t big into the draft and you show up and see one guy angling towards starting day 1 because he looks polished and the other buried on the depth chart... it’s not crazy to wonder. I think sometimes we neglect the gap between casual fan and us as the most plugged in super fans. 

I could be wrong but thats what it felt like here