Josh Rosen already impressing in Arizona.

1 hour ago, Klaista2k said:

I was listening to Colin Cowherd and he said according to league sources Rosen is already blowing everyone away.

According to the source Rosen "looked incredible" and is already a virtual lock to be starting week 1.

Did we mess this up? 

Yes.

42 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Just imagine when Training Camp rolls around and we're getting daily stats , going to be a madhouse

If you think that's going to be nuts, wait until each plays 3 of 4 regular season games! 

This place will be calling for Beane's head on a silver platter.

He took the wrong QB.  

This place just doesn't get that quite yet.

3 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I honestly think we picked the wrong Josh but reports like these are meaningless.  Long way to go.

also, how does anyone listen to Cowherd? Dude is a complete weasel.

He's approaching Paul Heyman slime status.

Edited by Golden Goat

9 minutes ago, K-9 said:

No surprise at all. Rosen had been considered the most pro ready college QB since last August when the scouting books were opened up and the work began in earnest. Nothing has changed that since. But he is closer to his ceiling than anyone else, too, so it will be interesting to see how quickly he levels off relative to the improvement of the other top prospects. 

I normally agree with you but I think this whole ceiling thing is getting a bit crazy.  Christian Hackenberg had a high ceiling.  Derek Carr had a lower ceiling.

imo, Rosen most reminded of a Brady type qb. Not saying he will reach that but I’d call a Brady type career a high ceiling.  Ceiling means you aren’t that great but there’s a chance for growth. It also might mean you suck and will never get better.

Just now, Golden Goat said:

He's approaching Paul Heyman slime status.

Paul Heyman is insulted by this comparison!!!

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Week 1 of OTAs is not when that should start

I agree, but that doesn't preclude the OP from starting a thread that talks about the early progress of Rosen and it shouldn't represent a threat to Bills' fans with visceral reactions. 

18 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

The respective career's of the Josh boys will inevitably be compared over time. Get used to it. 

Yup. No need to be upset. It’s completely normal, expected and will continue for a decade. No need to rage against it in every thread.