Which Bills Moments Legitimately Made You Cry?

28 minutes ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

I like all those words. It’s all about the butter.

Noted for the tailgate this year....

I know....trust me I know.

A few years ago, I was at the pool with some friends.  One buddy of mine thought the cookies I had were regular cookies and boy was he mistaken.  He ate two whole ones. 

These are so powerful that you anything more than a 1/4 of the cookie will put you into outer space.  This was a Saturday and he didn't feel normal again until Tuesday afternoon.  He missed work Monday and Tuesday because he simply could not function and stayed in bed.

6 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I thought about this too....what my emotions would be when we win it all.  I have no idea.  

I think I might shed a tear but I also think I might be just so stunned I'll sit in silence.  Watch a little post game, check to see how the board is doing and then make pancakes.

You’re on the team? What number and position are you?

Tears of Joy?  None whatsoever........pulling out chunks of my hair last 2 decades...Absoloutley Yes....thats why i have bald spots all over my head and my dermantologist says its not male pattern baldness....permanent self affliction.....thanks bills!  You owe me a friggin Super Bowl!!

This draft makes me cry, a happy cry not a sad cry. This draft is going to go down as the best draft in Buffalo Bills history. This draft is going to push us forward for the next 10-15 years led by Josh Allen who I feel will be despised around the league like Tom Brady. Miami, Jets and Patriots fans are going to hate Allen for a long, long time.

18 hours ago, NewDayBills said:

This draft makes me cry, a happy cry not a sad cry. This draft is going to go down as the best draft in Buffalo Bills history. This draft is going to push us forward for the next 10-15 years led by Josh Allen who I feel will be despised around the league like Tom Brady. Miami, Jets and Patriots fans are going to hate Allen for a long, long time.

Nice to hear it was a happy cry for you.  I listened to WGR the next morning and it sounded like a funeral.  I think many years were she’s by Bills fans - and they weren’t happy!

• Haha (+1) 1

I've never cried, but I've had some Bills related outbursts of fury.  Wide right, Music City miracle left several broken objects in the house. The thousand of other Billsy moments were mostly met with Bills Turrets Syndrome moments.  As I've aged, I've calmed into mostly grunts and the occasional WTF scream at the tv.

On 5/25/2018 at 2:11 PM, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

My mother's maiden name is Kelly. Around the same time Jim was fighting cancer, I had a grandmother and cousin, both with the last name Kelly, die of cancer. So whenever someone used the phrase "Kelly Tough" to describe his fight with cancer, it always had a more emotional meaning for me.

Outstanding!  Thanks for posting that.

Winning their first AFL title

In the stands with my friends when we finally beat the Fish in 1980

Going to the first Super Bowl

Kevin Everett walking back onto the field

Kelly's retirement speech

When I heard about Ralph's passing

I used to cry about the bills all the time. I mean, just weeping like a god damn kitty. But since I cut soy out of my diet I no longer fall to pieces over a Bills game. Don't get me wrong, I still get excited for a win and bummed over a loss, but my emotions no longer swing like a 13 year old girl on her period.  I am now able to watch grown men I don't know play a game that doesn't matter and still face the world with dry eyes, no matter the outcome. I am liberated.

Edited by Rob's House
  • Haha (+1) 1