Take A Minute to Appreciate This Forum

I would agree this place is great. BBMB got insane when it came to the posters and a lot of the facebook chats get trolls or some poor opinions.

There are a lot of well thought out posts that at least force me to re-evaluate more own opinion even if I don't want to.

1 hour ago, WhoTom said:

The more cases you've had, the nicer they are, right? ?

Shaw's a lawyer. I'm guessing he finds a creative way to bill a client for the time he spends writing the RR. ?

(Just kidding, Shaw.)

It took me a tenth of an hour to read your post.   I'll send the bill right away.  

• Haha (+1) 1

Like Shaw said, this is a marvelous resource for Bills fans. There is no off-season, just lulls in the activity level. But any time of year, I have to check and see what is happening.

Special thanks to SDS, 26CB (my only jersey is 26 Winfield), Bandit, CBF, and all the others who provide us with great material and a great forum.

2 hours ago, FrankoElTanko said:

I followed (lurked) the BBMB for about a decade and I think I posted once or twice. I was flamed for being a non fan both times. Our mods and admin do an excellent job filtering that away and this board has been a blessing. Thank you for doing such a great job!

In BBMB's defense can you imagine having rules that dictate nothing bad can be said about an organization that hadn't reached the playoffs in almost 2 decades.

Thanks TBD, SDS, Mods/admin,  for setting such a great example.

• Like (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

I was once down and out about this chick I was chasing around at work. Came here to vent and get some sympathy. Got no sympathy. Got told to man the !@#$ up and ignore her crazy ass. Exactly what I needed. 

I think some of the non-Bills conversations are interesting and worthwhile for everyone.  People come on here to vent, to boast, to share joy, to share hard times. Who’d a thunk it. 

8 hours ago, Rocky Landing said:

From time to time, I will go on other fan sites- the Pats* forum, Dolphins, Jets, Rams, and Chargers are several that I will frequent. None come even close to this site. The ease of use, the layout, the links and its efficiency are all outstanding, and better than every other football fan I have seen. But, what really sets this place apart is the knowledge base, discussion, and debate. Maybe it's the 17-year drought that weeded out the bandwagoners, the high standard of moderation, the constant effort of some of our more dedicated posters, or a combination of all of it, but this site is truly remarkable. 

Ditto.  I got a lot of friends who ask where I heard certain bits of new (even non-Bills stuff) and I tell them this board.

They look at me strange cuz they know how lame their teams boards are.

I tell them, not this board, it's got a lot of news and is a great community.

Over the years we have made so many friends.   This is an awesome place to talk Bills.  

Get together with people in your area.   

Come to the opener meet a ton a ton of TBD members. 

• Like (+1) 1

If i could find the Praise emote i would insert here >

but these guys messed the emoticons up so badly. All I can access is the little hoops you hit Croquette balls through with some Pagan symbol next to it .

place is seriously going to hell.

love ya TBD et al