Take A Minute to Appreciate This Forum

This is honestly the only Bills forum on the internet that's not full of homer d-bags that just comment things like #BillsMafia or Brady* sucks. (Not that he doesn't.) 

Also, I campaigned for @Canadian Bills Fan to become a mod. He shut down my "Pegula can't own two teams" thread real quick. Dude doesn't play favorites. Can't say I liked that move, but I respect it. Well done.

Thanks indeed! I was a transplant from the BBMB and this gave me a place to continue yapping about this team. Apologies for the knuckleheads that came over from BBMB but for the most part, this forum has been wonderful. Thanks to the mods and the site owner for doing such a great job.

• Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

This is honestly the only Bills forum on the internet that's not full of homer d-bags that just comment things like #BillsMafia or Brady* sucks. (Not that he doesn't.) 

Also, I campaigned for @Canadian Bills Fan to become a mod. He shut down my "Pegula can't own two teams" thread real quick. Dude doesn't play favorites. Can't say I liked that move, but I respect it. Well done.

I remember that fondly.

And sorry. It had to be done

I literally LOL every time people here slam the BBMB. Without it shutting down, this place doesn't have half the traffic. Not complaining, but lets be honest here people...

And I agree with Shaw's point. This place is the best spot we have to talk Bills.

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

It is a mistake to put a Canadian in charge of anything unless you have beer, Tim Horton's doughnuts, or hockey tickets to keep them under control.

It is a nice forum though. The people in it? That is on a case by case basis. :D

But the forum itself is top notch! Thanks to all who make it happen for that!

3 hours ago, Shaw66 said:

If you're like me, you come here more or less every day, sometimes three, four, five times a day, checking to see if there's any news (thanks to the guys who post Bills news wherever they find it!) and occasionally getting involved in discussions.   

It's great that folks invested the time and energy to create this forum and to keep it running.   The regular posters, the occasional commenters and the lurkers all get a lot of pleasure coming here (and some occasional aggravation whenOBD comes up with it's latest head-scratcher). 

Thanks to all involved. 

Agree ??

I really appreciate this forum. I was getting sick of trying to talk Bills football with random people on facebook. Too many trolls from other teams getting involved, or people who clearly don't watch any sports, and just leave dumb comments, to get people angry.

I followed (lurked) the BBMB for about a decade and I think I posted once or twice. I was flamed for being a non fan both times. Our mods and admin do an excellent job filtering that away and this board has been a blessing. Thank you for doing such a great job!

3 hours ago, Shaw66 said:

I think a lot of us are out of town.   If you live in WNY, you can have as many face-to-face conversations about the Bills as you'd like.   If you're out of town, there's no one to talk to except, in my case, Patriots fans.   

Explains everything.  I thought maybe you were a retiree without any other hobby,  Those Rockpile Reviews you put together seem like they require considereable free time.

2 hours ago, BadLandsMeanie said:

It is a mistake to put a Canadian in charge of anything unless you have beer, Tim Horton's doughnuts, or hockey tickets to keep them under control.

It is a nice forum though. The people in it? That is on a case by case basis. :D

The more cases you've had, the nicer they are, right? ?

4 minutes ago, JESSEFEFFER said:

Explains everything.  I thought maybe you were a retiree without any other hobby,  Those Rockpile Reviews you put together seem like they require considereable free time.

Shaw's a lawyer. I'm guessing he finds a creative way to bill a client for the time he spends writing the RR. ?

(Just kidding, Shaw.)