Dorian Green-Beckham

As of now he’s a bust but there is some interesting aspects to him that could be of use to Buffalo. Physical size, speed and a 1 year prove it contract could be an avenue that the Bills might want to consider. With McDermott trying to instill a strong chemistry in the locker room adding someone like DGB could either be a boom or bust experiment. I don’t think that they would have anything to lose and would have everything to gain by at least looking into a prospect like him. If his heart and mind isn’t in it then my be on but if the thing that McDermott is trying to instill this could be a steal of a deal and quite the redemption story. 

Look, I appreciate the logic.

The thing is, I was here in Philly when they thought and tried the exact same thing.

You might have heard the phrase "plays greater than his size" in regards to players like Antonio Brown.

The response heard that best sums DGB is "plays six inches shorter than he actually is"

Put it this way - I have no issues throwing a flyer at him.  He is going to go for close to league minimum given his track record.  If you throw him an incentive-laden contract and throw him in the mix for the 3rd or 4th receiver spot, what do you have to lose (unless he is a team cancer)