Did Brandon have a minor stake in the team?

5 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Mary Owen didn’t have a stake? 

...not that I am aware of......you have any info?........Littmann was listed as CFO/Treasurer in most of RW's ventures including charitable foundation....thus he was an employee....I believe Mary was RW's niece....even though she was an employee, he may have dealt with family in a different manner....just a guess bud....I found ths quote which may explain things a bit,.....

Owen in an e-mail wrote, “I will not be making the transition with the team. I will stay in Detroit and continue my work at the family office and with the Wilson Foundation.”

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

5 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...not that I am aware of......you have any info?........Littmann was listed as CFO/Treasurer in most of RW's ventures including charitable foundation....thus he was an employee....I believe Mary was RW's niece....even though she was an employee, he may have dealt with family in a different manner....just a guess bud....I found ths quote which may explain things a bit,.....

Owen in an e-mail wrote, “I will not be making the transition with the team. I will stay in Detroit and continue my work at the family office and with the Wilson Foundation.”

Yes, she was his niece. She was the only family member involved and was a part of that group that was formed. I believe that she had a piece. Littman did as well. She’s very, very sharp. 

20 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Yes, she was his niece. She was the only family member involved and was a part of that group that was formed. I believe that she had a piece. Littman did as well. She’s very, very sharp. 

......could absolutely be correct......Littmann's 1% was never published and probably the same for Mary....she was HIGHLY respected league wide....