Jarvis Landry considers himself the “best receiver in the NFL”

Well that makes one person who does i guess...

Catching a bunch of passes for under 10 YPC doesnt make you the best, sorry...it makes you a really good slot receiver.

I mean its nearly impossible to catch 112 passes and not hit 1000 yards but he managed to do it last year...averaging 8.8 yards per catch...those are dreadful numbers on a per catch basis

Edited by matter2003

4 minutes ago, jr1 said:

Duke Johnson had 74 catches in 2017. Damn

Outside of Josh Gordon, who is supremely gifted but obviously inconsistent, Duke was their most talented offensive skill player last year imo. And Hue loved to ignore him on critical plays. 

Edited by YoloinOhio

I mean, what’s he supposed to say?  I guarantee he doesn’t believe it.  He’s also the prime example of why receiving records today should come with an *.  

And as overrrated and borderline dirty he is, he is a tough player that you probably love if he’s on your team.  He’s also a terrible fit for Tyrod.

19 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I mean, what’s he supposed to say?  I guarantee he doesn’t believe it.  He’s also the prime example of why receiving records today should come with an *.  

And as overrrated and borderline dirty he is, he is a tough player that you probably love if he’s on your team.  He’s also a terrible fit for Tyrod.

Umm, anything but that?  There are plenty of star athletes who don't feel the need to boast about their "greatness."

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I dunno, Tyrod likes that dumpoff.

he better pray tyrod sits so he keeps his numbers up otherwise it will be a rough year. he is a very good wr and one of those pain in the butt guys like welker and edelman that get there yards threw sheer volume.  if baker is legit they can put up some real nice numbers together.  I would have no problem paying him that money if he puts up 11-1200 yards per year like he usually does.  People act like him catching all those balls is somehow a bad thing for him. 

• Like (+1) 1

OAN Miami has a chance to seriously stink it up on offence this year. The were already pretty bad now they have no Ajayi or Landry and is Tannehill an upgrade over Cutler? They usd their first round pick on a db. I don't get what their doing down there but I feel like we can get 2 W's off them this year and that's good news