Jarvis Landry considers himself the “best receiver in the NFL”

1 hour ago, billsbackto81 said:

Great possession receiver and chain mover no doubt. But his diva attitude leaves little to desire. If he had  TB, Big Ben or Rodgers slinging he would put up better #s than he's had, and even those are pretty impressive with a duck like Tannehill throwing. He lacks the vertical threat the true greats like Brown and Jones bring. Good receiver but nowhere near the best. 

That's actually not true. He isn't even in the top 50 when it comes to Reception First Down %. 

https://www.foxsports.com/nfl/stats?season=2017&week=100&category=RECEIVING&opp=0&sort=16&qualified=1&sortOrder=0

1 hour ago, BuffAlone said:

If I were Aaron Williams, I'd Tonya Harding his ass!

He's a punk ass diva!

He is the only player in the league that I actually hate

Nah AW is classier than that.

Landry is still a punk though. I hope he his career gets ruined in Cleveland.

He's a great receiver, but elite? No. I'd still be pretty excited if he was on my team. 

Despite terrible schemes, multiple coaches and mediocre QBs, he has produced at a high level. You can't take that away from him. 

His hands are ridiculous and he's very quick and shifty,  it's bizarre that he isn't sent on deeper routes. 

Edited by TheElectricCompany

1 hour ago, billsbackto81 said:

Great possession receiver and chain mover no doubt. But his diva attitude leaves little to desire. If he had  TB, Big Ben or Rodgers slinging he would put up better #s than he's had, and even those are pretty impressive with a duck like Tannehill throwing. He lacks the vertical threat the true greats like Brown and Jones bring. Good receiver but nowhere near the best. 

I really like the Antonio Brown/Zay Jones reference.

• Like (+1) 1

Talk means nothing.  Why these guys feel the need to say these things - even if it's responding to a question, is just stupid.  

What's the point?

Hey bobo, do you think you're the best QB in this draft?  The media just sucks today and so does listening to these uninteresting players.  

58 minutes ago, Captain Murica said:

That's actually not true. He isn't even in the top 50 when it comes to Reception First Down %. 

https://www.foxsports.com/nfl/stats?season=2017&week=100&category=RECEIVING&opp=0&sort=16&qualified=1&sortOrder=0

Wow, gotta say it seemed better than that, especially against Buffalo. That being said, as much as I dislike the player I'd still take him over 35 of the names above his.

36 minutes ago, BurpleBull said:

I really like the Antonio Brown/Zay Jones reference.

Took me a sec, good one BB ?

Edited by billsbackto81

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Ritchie Incognito just called and would like to invite you to share his membership at that Boca Rocan sports club.

Batshit crazy Landry. ???? (fruitcake)

PS: I get it. He is good. But not good enough to be highest paid WR in NFL. He is top 25 for sure and higher rated as a slot.

Edited by cba fan

Apparently Jarvis hasn’t met

Julio, Mike Evans, Michael Thomas, Baldwin, Fitz, Theilen, Diggs, Adams, Odell, Edelman, Benjamin, Anderson, Brown, Juju, Green, Gordon, Hill, Thomas, Sanders, Allen, Robinson, Hopkins, TY, Shepard.

I left off guys like Dez who are toast now, giving Landry the benefit of the doubt for his stats but an argument soon can be made for guys like Corey Davis, Dede Westbrook.