Incognito placed on psychiatric hold, cops called in gym altercation

cudi

2 hours ago, Sig1Hunter said:

I tried watching that video,  but the camel toe kept staring me right in the eye. That thing didn't blink.  I had to look away. 

Thanks a lot. I just had to watch for a minute after your post. 

3 hours ago, Juice_32 said:

Get well Richie. Here's to hoping you can have a well adjusted and happy life post-football. 

Finally a post that shows some respect for him.  He has always been someone who's struggled fitting into society, but from all accounts during his time with the Bills he was a great teammate and was certainly an excellent player.  I didn't understand why the Bills cut his pay after yet another excellent season.  Maybe it was to force him out, and maybe they saw a trend in his behavior that told them he was not going to stay on the right path this year.  Who knows whether the Bills tried to get him help while he was still with the team. 

The bottom line for me is that he's a human being who deserves respect, who played great for the Bills, and who apparently needs some help before he hurts himself or others.  There's no sin in that.  It's just a different form of illness that needs to be addressed.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....and the reference and comparison is repulsive IMO.....

He was previously trying to explain that the Bills are the reason for Incognito's behavior because by lowering his income, they removed the stability he needs to be normal.

No. I'm not kidding.

4 minutes ago, Utah John said:

Finally a post that shows some respect for him.  He has always been someone who's struggled fitting into society, but from all accounts during his time with the Bills he was a great teammate and was certainly an excellent player.  I didn't understand why the Bills cut his pay after yet another excellent season.  Maybe it was to force him out, and maybe they saw a trend in his behavior that told them he was not going to stay on the right path this year.  Who knows whether the Bills tried to get him help while he was still with the team. 

The bottom line for me is that he's a human being who deserves respect, who played great for the Bills, and who apparently needs some help before he hurts himself or others.  There's no sin in that.  It's just a different form of illness that needs to be addressed.

Respect is earned. And once earned, can be squandered.

just like money....

• Like (+1) 3

11 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

He was previously trying to explain that the Bills are the reason for Incognito's behavior because by lowering his income, they removed the stability he needs to be normal.

No. I'm not kidding.

..unfortunately his behavioral days go back to his Rams tenure (Google his departure)......they let him go and Bflo signed him......Bills are hardly the reason now IMO.........

5 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Ritchie must need stability in his life to stay normal, starting to think he may have Autism.

5 hours ago, MJS said:

I'm surprised he has been so well behaved the past few years for the Bills.

4 hours ago, MDH said:

The guy needs football if for no other reason it's legal to take out his anger issues physically on other human beings. Once put into society there aren't many places that's allowed.

3 hours ago, JESSEFEFFER said:

I don't think jokes are in order.  Could be another Justin Strzelczyk situation in the making.   Many of Richie's teammates have vouched for him over the years in instances where they could have stayed silent or done the opposite.  

Think about it. All of these are good points and related. He has been generally well behaved during his time with the bills. His team mates do vouch for him. All this craziness started after the season was over. Many people with emotional or mental issues can keep it in check if they have a daily regimen and support of peers (teammates) Once they no longer have that support group they can spiral out of control. maybe the contract situation helped trigger it

I hold no ill will towards him. He has been a great player for the Bills during his time here (both times) and always gave 100%. I just hope he can get the help he needs before he hurts himself or someone else. 

By the way, I have an Incognito jersey that I wear just to piss off the local Dolphins fans. most of the fins fans  hate him because of the bullying incident here and especially because he has performed so well for the Bills and always gave a little extra effort when the Bills played here

• Like (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

..unfortunately his behavioral days go back to his Rams tenure (Google his departure)......they let him go and Bflo signed him......Bills are hardly the reason now IMO.........

Actually go back to Oregon and Nebraska... maybe further...

45 minutes ago, napmaster said:

Didn't see this link in the thread:

http://www.tmz.com/2018/05/23/richie-incognito-victim-mark-dumbbell-video/

The story from the target's perspective.  Strange stuff... hope RI can get some help.

Wow.