Incognito placed on psychiatric hold, cops called in gym altercation

cudi

29 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Ritchie must need stability in his life to stay normal, starting to think he may have Autism.

I don't think it's autism, it's sounds more like bipolar disorder.

PS - have a Texas Hot for me. 

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

We spoke with the alleged victim who tells us Incognito first threw a tennis ball at him for no reason 

Yeah, sure...

It's been a long time since I was naive enough to take anyone's "Wasn't me" claim at face value.

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

First of all.....I feel for Cog....once a bill always a bill (unless you go to the patriots)

Second....would love to hear the response of all the posters the last couple of days lamenting what the bills did and what a bad move it was....this is not meant as a dig at you personally....more so do you give pause now that the bills might know what they are doing?

Keep telling yourself that...sounds like roids.  If he did that in my gym...that dumbbell would be smacked upside his head.  320 lbs.....170 lbs of tubby fat.  What a jerk.

1 minute ago, jabu said:

I don't think it's autism, it's sounds more like bipolar disorder.

PS - have a Texas Hot for me. 

Everyone's a psychiatrist on the internet...  :lol:

1 minute ago, Loosh said:

Keep telling yourself that...sounds like roids.  If he did that in my gym...that dumbbell would be smacked upside his head.  320 lbs.....170 lbs of tubby fat.  What a jerk.

...and a gladiator.

3 minutes ago, Loosh said:

What kinda candy ass gym are you going to?  In my gym he would be murdered until he was dead.  You should stick to doing your jazzercise and pilates at Curves and leave the gym for the real men.

Edited by Jauronimo
  • Haha (+1) 13

7 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

What kinda candy ass gym are you going to?  In my gym he would be murdered until he was dead.  You should stick to doing your jazzercise and pilates at Curves and leave the gym for the real men.

Is your Gym named “Richie’s !@#$ing Playground”?

• Haha (+1) 4

57 minutes ago, teef said:

i'm pretty sure that's just the way crossfit works now.

They should be more careful...they're liable to hit the 'goat yoga' goats!

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Is your Gym named “Richie’s !@#$ing Playground”?

Pee Wee's Playhouse?

14 minutes ago, Loosh said:

More like- "uhhhhh uhhhhh here's your dumbbell Mr. Incognito.  Would you mind signing my face where you hit me with it?"

21 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Don't you mean this?? 

• Haha (+1) 1