Incognito placed on psychiatric hold, cops called in gym altercation

cudi

4 minutes ago, Ray Finkel said:

All I can say is the Bills tried to help him.  If you notice he stopped tweeting approximately 1month ago.  I hope he doesn’t hurt himself or someone else.

Yes, they tried to connect him with this guy:

Scott Gorman

Director of Private Client Services

For 22 years, Scott has been a sought after interventionist and recovery coach. His personal and professional experience, compassion, and highly effective counsel has positively impacted the lives of those battling addiction, and their loved ones. As CCM's Director of Private Client Services, Scott leverages his unique experience – and his own 35+ years of sobriety - to create comprehensive intervention strategies and treatment plans for clients. 

Whether it an executive, a student, a professional athlete, or a person of note, Scott is laser-focused on that individual's short-term safety, the most appropriate actions necessary to arrest the addictive behavior, and the ultimate goal – a happy and sustainable future free from addiction. Scott and the CCM team around him work directly with clients and their loved ones to identify and address the corrosion caused by that individual's alcohol abuse, drug addiction, eating disorder, gambling addiction, sex addiction, spending or trust-related behavioral liabilities.

10 minutes ago, Steptide said:

How did this dude go so nuts in such a short time? I know he had issues previously, but he's talked many times how it's in the past and he's a new man etc. 

I think he's been nuts all along...guess he was able to control it at times

5 minutes ago, NewDayBills said:

So THIS is why we flat out released him, I get it now.

Letting him go for nothing was such an unusual move that I was hoping we were dodging some kind of bullet. Unfortunely the previous regimes made terrible personnel moves on the regular and i kind of got used to it. Nice to see us being ahead of the curve for a change

Edited by benderbender
  • Like (+1) 1

First of all.....I feel for Cog....once a bill always a bill (unless you go to the patriots)

Second....would love to hear the response of all the posters the last couple of days lamenting what the bills did and what a bad move it was....this is not meant as a dig at you personally....more so do you give pause now that the bills might know what they are doing?

• Like (+1) 2

28 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I'm telling you he is going off the deep end...I knew it just by looking at some of the incoherent stuff he was texting before...he needs some type of meds

Edited by matter2003

2 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

I'm telling you he is going off the deep end...I knew it just by looking at some of the incoherent stuff he was texting before...he needs some type of meds

I would not be surprised if he's dead within a year or so.  

I think his state of mind is dangerous right now.