What game are you looking forward to the most?

4 hours ago, Fadingpain said:

Woah cowboy!

Allen hasn't played a down in the NFL yet, and you've got him penciled in for 15 years? 

How many years did you give EJ after he was drafted?

Seriously we as a whole need to stop comparing Allen and EJ. EJ was always a 2nd to 3rd round prospect and the bills reached for him. Allen has been a top 10 pick for a year and half. He has a superior arm to EJ, a superior runner to EJ and can actually make throws on the run 

9 hours ago, NewDayBills said:

I've lightly gone over the list but I am really excited to see Darnold vs Allen to kind of get an idea what the next 15 years will be like. I'm hoping it turns into a Marino vs Kelly rivalry, that would be great for football.

I agree with this only that could potentially not be this year.

8 hours ago, White Linen said:

The first pre-season game where we will definitely see Allen in action.  Then of course the first regular season game.  

I think it's an exciting time to be a Bills fan.  If our young QB isn't ready, we hopefully get to see a real good defense develop until he is.  

So I'll go with his answer because I'm already starting to get excited. 

Edited by Lfod

Weeks 1-16 (17). The best 48 hours of my year. I get so jazzed up the days leading up to each game. The morning of I do a 2+ hour workout to try to calm down. My wife stays away from me (a bonus, at least on football Sunday) and I coach from the couch the entire game. I love it, though. When they win, I have a great week. When they lose, I'm miserable. It's a disease, but I don't want a cure. Go Bills.

patriots monday night...i always billieve that this time will be different! we will take back our dvision and put the mighty brady in his place! 

also, for non football reasons...the Bears game. the stepson and i do not always see eye to eye, and he is a bears fan. i get to take him (and a few of my Bills fan friends) to the game and have a buffalo tailgate experience, followed by a (hopefully) very entertaining football game featuring two up and coming teams led by young stud QBs.