What game are you looking forward to the most?

34 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

My answer is almost always “the next one.” With that being said, we have a big group coming for Houston. It also is entirely possible that the Yankees and Astros are playing the ALCS there at that time. I went the last time the Bills played in Houston and last year to the ALCS. I hope to be able to double dip this year!! The thought of that has me excited!!

Hopefully we'll be able to block off the whole street on Saturday Night again.

37 minutes ago, rodneykm said:

In this exact order.

1. 2018 Super Bowl game - Bills vs Don't care

2. 2018 Wild Card Game - Bills vs Don't care

We already played in a 2018 Wild Card Game. Lost. Not even a touchdown.
We also already had the 2018 Super Bowl. We didn't make it, since we lost the 2018 Wild Card Game.

54 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

My answer is almost always “the next one.” With that being said, we have a big group coming for Houston. It also is entirely possible that the Yankees and Astros are playing the ALCS there at that time. I went the last time the Bills played in Houston and last year to the ALCS. I hope to be able to double dip this year!! The thought of that has me excited!!

I was going to try and make that one, but LSU plays Georgia the day before. I’m not ruling it out of the LSU/Georgia game is a 2:30 game and not at night, but that’ll be a tough two day swing.

I am making my first trip to Orchard Park though for the Jets game, so that’s my choice.

Edited by CajunBillsBacker

3 hours ago, NewDayBills said:

I've lightly gone over the list but I am really excited to see Darnold vs Allen to kind of get an idea what the next 15 years will be like. I'm hoping it turns into a Marino vs Kelly rivalry, that would be great for football.

Woah cowboy!

Allen hasn't played a down in the NFL yet, and you've got him penciled in for 15 years? 

How many years did you give EJ after he was drafted?

1 hour ago, CajunBillsBacker said:

I was going to try and make that one, but LSU plays Georgia the day before. I’m not ruling it out of the LSU/Georgia game is a 2:30 game and not at night, but that’ll be a tough two day swing.

I am making my first trip to Orchard Park though for the Jets game, so that’s my choice.

One of the guys in our group is a UGA alum so we are tentatively planning to double dip. That could change but the thought was that we could be to Houston by 9 or 10. If the Yanks are in Houston though all bets are off.

14 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

Woah cowboy!

Allen hasn't played a down in the NFL yet, and you've got him penciled in for 15 years? 

How many years did you give EJ after he was drafted?

Potentially. I'd like to see that, I don't view the world myopicly, I think it's better to view things optimistically because it's better for everyone that way.

4 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I’m coming in for this game too. Have never been to Houston. Where are you sitting?  I haven’t gotten tickets quite yet. Staying downtown at club quarters 

15 minutes ago, FluffHead said:

I’m coming in for this game too. Have never been to Houston. Where are you sitting?  I haven’t gotten tickets quite yet. Staying downtown at club quarters 

We sat behind the Bills bench last time in my friend’s work seats. I don’t know if that will be the case again or if we will just buy some.