What game are you looking forward to the most?

My top 5 look something like this:

1. New England home at night: I should be going the atmosphere should be insane and this will be a good measuring stick for the team and hopefully Allen early in his career.

2. @Baltimore: Nothing is like opening week and even though I am not crazy about Baltimore to face it doesn't matter. Football is back and its awesome.

3. @Green Bay: I am really really curious how our defense does against Aaron Rodgers. I think this could be a game were they make a statement about the talent they have.

4. @NYJ: This is the first matchup of hopefully Darnold vs Allen and like you said hopefully a long full filling rivalry between the two also.

5. Jacksonville: After last years defeat in the playoffs to Marrone non the less I want revenge.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

The first pre-season game where we will definitely see Allen in action.  Then of course the first regular season game.  

I think it's an exciting time to be a Bills fan.  If our young QB isn't ready, we hopefully get to see a real good defense develop until he is.  

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, corta765 said:

My top 5 look something like this:

1. New England home at night: I should be going the atmosphere should be insane and this will be a good measuring stick for the team and hopefully Allen early in his career.

2. @Baltimore: Nothing is like opening week and even though I am not crazy about Baltimore to face it doesn't matter. Football is back and its awesome.

3. @Green Bay: I am really really curious how our defense does against Aaron Rodgers. I think this could be a game were they make a statement about the talent they have.

4. @NYJ: This is the first matchup of hopefully Darnold vs Allen and like you said hopefully a long full filling rivalry between the two also.

5. Jacksonville: After last years defeat in the playoffs to Marrone non the less I want revenge.

New England could be exciting, especially if Brady shows his age and gets pummeled repeatedly by our defense. It's going to be glorious when New England loses Brady and finally sees what life is like without a franchise QB. I think that day will come eventually, nobody can stay hot forever and I think Buffalo is in a golden position to control the AFCE.

10 minutes ago, NewDayBills said:

New England could be exciting, especially if Brady shows his age and gets pummeled repeatedly by our defense. It's going to be glorious when New England loses Brady and finally sees what life is like without a franchise QB. I think that day will come eventually, nobody can stay hot forever and I think Buffalo is in a golden position to control the AFCE.

Agreed although I wouldn't say golden position. If any of the teams in AFCE had competent mgmt during the Pats reign their success wouldn't be as great. The Vikings don't have Aaron Rodgers yet have conquared the Packers during their run of being really good because its a competently run org. This is the best I've felt about the Bills in 20 years which makes me feel good but also wonder wtf we were doing before. At the same time the Jets did draft a rookie QB who they also have reason to be excited about and if he clicks the same Allen does we will have a valid for to contend with. Miami...welll hahahaha

• Like (+1) 1

Chargers and Jaguars. Revenge games.

I'm also excited for Vikings and Packers to gauge how this team (especially the defense) stacks up to upper echelon teams.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, corta765 said:

Agreed although I wouldn't say golden position. If any of the teams in AFCE had competent mgmt during the Pats reign their success wouldn't be as great. The Vikings don't have Aaron Rodgers yet have conquared the Packers during their run of being really good because its a competently run org. This is the best I've felt about the Bills in 20 years which makes me feel good but also wonder wtf we were doing before. At the same time the Jets did draft a rookie QB who they also have reason to be excited about and if he clicks the same Allen does we will have a valid for to contend with. Miami...welll hahahaha

Our roster is infinitely better than the Jets and Miami, we are loaded and next year I see that we will have 70 million in cap space and hopefully a franchise QB on his rookie contract.

2 minutes ago, NewDayBills said:

Our roster is infinitely better than the Jets and Miami, we are loaded and next year I see that we will have 70 million in cap space and hopefully a franchise QB on his rookie contract.

Miami yes, the Jets I would disagree. We may be a bit better on D, but their WR corp is far better and if Darnold is the real deal they become an issue immediately because they have a guy that can win routinely.

6 minutes ago, corta765 said:

It would be exciting for the Bills and Jets to both have found their franchise QB's and to have good teams for the next decade or more. That would be a fun rivalry. It would especially be interesting since Allen and Darnold are apparently good buddies.

I want the Pats to suck for the next couple of decades (or possibly forever). I wouldn't even mind if the Dolphins got good, but they aren't going anywhere special with Tannehil.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, NewDayBills said:

I don't think our roster is necessarily better, but I believe our team is run much better. McDermott is building a real team and he knows how to get the most out of the players he has. He's a good coach.

• Like (+1) 2

54 minutes ago, NewDayBills said:

I've lightly gone over the list but I am really excited to see Darnold vs Allen to kind of get an idea what the next 15 years will be like. I'm hoping it turns into a Marino vs Kelly rivalry, that would be great for football.

We thought the same thing with EJ and Geno. 

Personally, looking forward to the Bills @ Texans game. Simply becasue I'll be there, and it'll be my first Bills game in like 4 years, and my fiance's first ever.

• Like (+1) 2

My answer is almost always “the next one.” With that being said, we have a big group coming for Houston. It also is entirely possible that the Yankees and Astros are playing the ALCS there at that time. I went the last time the Bills played in Houston and last year to the ALCS. I hope to be able to double dip this year!! The thought of that has me excited!!

• Like (+1) 1